This is the game right? Win and in?

Ramza86

1 hour ago, theAteam said:

They haven't rolled yet against a good defense I don't know why they would start now.

Gotta look for the defense to make something happen and give us a short field to score on. PIT's defense is legit.

I'll take the ugliest playoff-clinching game in history if that's what it takes.

I tend to think they are a bit over rated. They haven't exactly shut down any world beaters on offense.  Maybe the Rams, but that offense is no where near where it was last year. That isn't to say they are bad, or that we won't have trouble putting up points (we will), but their offense is in way more trouble than ours. 

2 hours ago, RichRiderBills said:

This is the game for many reasons. If we cant beat a decent but inferior team like Pitt, why bother with the playoffs?

Also , it is huge test of culture change. 

Can’t agree with your sentiment here. You bother with the playoffs because you earned the right to be there and ( the biggest reason) you could very well win the game as the Bills will probably draw a better matchup. The Bills have trouble with a certain style of defense, but only a few teams play that style and succeed. They won’t face that team in the wildcard round, and who knows after that. Their season has shown that they can play with any team and still have a shot to win. 

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, jrober38 said:

I think this is a must win game to show post season intent and keep the division in play heading into New England.

It’s so cool to finally be talking like this come week 15 instead of talking draft! It’s about time! 

Go Bills!!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Yes it is

Yes, I was wet, cold and mad at that game as their 3rd string RB ran like a race horse on a wet track.  We need to come out of the gate fast, and score in bunches.  Allen better have a 2 second release to Beasley or Brown, and then off to the races !!  Go Bills!! 

5 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Any of the 3 games left for us are win and in. Doesn't matter which of them, just win one of the next 3 and we are in.

Houston and Tennessee play 2 times in the next 3 weeks and we will win tiebreakers over either of them.

Pitt is a must for the 5 seed. I could not care less about clinching a spot and losing in the 1st round. Get the 5 seed and the possibilities are endless. #6 is an awful path

This game will be no easy task, however, what I do like about it is this......

Bills are coming off a tough, hard fought loss and this Bills team has "so far" rebounded very nicely. So I feel they are going to come ready and play good football. After each loss they have gotten it together for the following game and have not lost 2 in a row.

And I don't expect them to start to lose consecutive games now.

I have that same sinking feeling about this game as I did for the Cleveland game.

Some people pay no mind to the betting perspective and that's cool. But "people" believed in the Bills while Cleveland remained the favorite. Line never budged. This line is going UP for Pitt despite the fact that Joe Schmo is betting on the Bills. Guarantee you're gonna see the writers who never really know anything about what's GOING to happen pick the Bills.

Hope they go out and make this post look dead wrong.

Edited by LSHMEAB

7 hours ago, Shortchaz said:

I’m having a hard time imagining them going into Pittsburgh and winning (haven’t done it in the regular season since 1975) but if they do that will signal that this team is serious (imo) 

I was thinking the same - but - they aren't facing a veteran, high end QB this time.

16 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

It'skid of a blessing the Bills O got handed a blitzing lesson by the Ravens. While handling the blitz will not be perfect come Sunday, overall they should be way better prepared with what happened last Sunday. Though many teams have blitzed heavily of late.

Agree.  Quite a beating he took. Hoping Daboll has an adjustment ready should Pitt start to rattle Allen.