This is the game right? Win and in?

Ramza86

We got national respect on Thanksgiving. People think the Bills are turning the corner. 

Win at Pit Sunday night and we are in. 

National game. 

The Bills have to win this one boys. No more of this poor protection and missed deep throws against the blitz.

Time for the offense to start rolling for 4 quarters.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

They haven't rolled yet against a good defense I don't know why they would start now.

Gotta look for the defense to make something happen and give us a short field to score on. PIT's defense is legit.

I'll take the ugliest playoff-clinching game in history if that's what it takes.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, theAteam said:

They haven't rolled yet against a good defense I don't know why they would start now.

Gotta look for the defense to make something happen and give us a short field to score on. PIT's defense is legit.

I'll take the ugliest playoff-clinching game in history if that's what it takes.

giphy.gif

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, theAteam said:

Broncos defense is pretty good.  The Jets... well, they were considered good as well way back in week 1 when we played them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ramza86 said:

We got national respect on Thanksgiving. People think the Bills are turning the corner. 

Win at Pit Sunday night and we are in. 

National game. 

The Bills have to win this one boys. No more of this poor protection and missed deep throws against the blitz.

Time for the offense to start rolling for 4 quarters.

Any of the 3 games left for us are win and in. Doesn't matter which of them, just win one of the next 3 and we are in.

Houston and Tennessee play 2 times in the next 3 weeks and we will win tiebreakers over either of them.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

This is the game for many reasons. If we cant beat a decent but inferior team like Pitt, why bother with the playoffs?

Also , it is huge test of culture change. 

The defense will not only have to play well but they will have to score at least 1 td. I expect nothing from ST and maybe 13-16 pts from our O.....

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

Any of the 3 games left for us are win and in. Doesn't matter which of them, just win one of the next 3 and we are in.

This game would clinch the #5 spot giving the easier wildcard match up, and keep the Division in play.

Just now, RocCityRoller said:

This game would clinch the #5 spot giving the easier wildcard match up, and keep the Division in play.

True enough thanks to the crazy scheduling with Houston and Tennessee, if they split, the best either of them can be is 10-6. Even if one of them wins out that means the other will have 2 losses and will finish no better than 9-7 and the winner would win the division at 11-5.

Either way, with a Pittsburgh win, we clinch the 5 seed.  

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

This is potentially the 2004 redemption game!?

Oh do i remember that game.....Bottom line is our D is better and our O is better. This is what the 3rd string QB? 2nd string RB?  A loss would not be good.

• Like (+1) 1