That Net Points Thing Again

Some movement here.  PoeBirds, 49ers and NE still leading the league.

Bills still up there despite the loss, but Tenn. and Iggles starting to move up a bit.

PS I appreciate the guys who say this is hard to see on a phone, but I think it's worth seeing - we got a lot of folks who use computers, too, so it's not fair to limit what's posted to phone-screen-friendly

image.thumb.png.a48201662f8b1d57ec6c8219ea2f644c.pngimage.thumb.png.8a6072d156456ea212b339056fb5851e.png

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

The fact Dallas only has 6 wins while being so high in the net points/game is an indictment of Garrett's coaching ability if I ever saw one.

It's cause they blew some teams out early in the year that have padded those stats. G-men x2, dolphins, eagles. 

19 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Isn’t net points a good indicator of a team’s success the following season?

No clue. 

I started looking at it back when pundits were proclaiming the Bills "the worst 6-2 team in the history of the league" or some such.

I was like "not so fast, defense matters too, let's just have a look at this."

9 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Some movement here.  PoeBirds, 49ers and NE still leading the league.

Bills still up there despite the loss, but Tenn. and Iggles starting to move up a bit.

PS I appreciate the guys who say this is hard to see on a phone, but I think it's worth seeing - we got a lot of folks who use computers, too, so it's not fair to limit what's posted to phone-screen-friendly

image.thumb.png.a48201662f8b1d57ec6c8219ea2f644c.pngimage.thumb.png.8a6072d156456ea212b339056fb5851e.png

I can read this one no problem on my phone if that helps ?