Which Player Do You Hate The Most?

H2o

19 hours ago, youngjebrey said:

I never really liked phil rivers. His tantrums on the field always made me cringe. He has the worst throwing mechanics I’ve ever seen and has never really accomplished anything important in his career. He also has a punchable face. 

Good answer. Yea I find Rivers very dislikeable too. The million children thing pisses me off more than it has a right to as well.... :D

11 hours ago, Nelius said:

Agree with the ones that keep coming up, but I also really dislike Kirk Cousins and Jameis Winston for some reason to toss out a couple of new names. Go watch that Jameis Winston "eat a W" video and try not to cringe.

Haha I love famous Jameis. He is so much fun. Every pass attempt is an adventure. He would drive you mad as your QB but that kid is funny.

16 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Rex and Brady are the two personalities that seem to draw a visceral reaction from me. 

Yes if we are having coaches I hate Rex Ryan. Hated him before he came here and hated him while he was here and still hate him. Cannot stand anything about him. Strangely I actually kind of like Rob Ryan. Rob can, and does, actually laugh at himself. Rex is one of those guys who pretends he is okay with the joke being on him but when it actually is suddenly becomes a complete arse.

A lot of my dislikes are completely separate from my view on the person's abilities. I dislike Jarvis Landry, but man he can play. I dislike Philip Rivers but I'd vote for him to go into the HoF. Rex Ryan is one of those rare cases where I cannot stand him and legitimately and genuinely think he is awful at his job too.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Gugny said:

Edelman - Just an all around scumbag

Alonso - Dirty SOB

Mayfield - Colossal douche

Now that former players are included:

Flutie - the only good thing he ever did was leave

Tebow - fake, selfish, torn from the same cloth as Flutie

Bryan Cox - belonged in prison

I'm gonna say Mayfield again, because he's really that much of a dick.

• Haha (+1) 2

Agree with your list except earl thomas, never hated him maybe cause don’t watch him enough. Edelman is definitely top 5. 

I would add obj, Ramsey, Sherman, Ab, zeke, Gilmore, and mayfield also make my honorable mentions list 

Edited by Pbomb

Sherman and Landry for me. And Bennett, for sure. 

Burfict would likely be my #1 but the Bills have not seen much of him. I admit to not liking Shazier before his injury but sure do wish him a full recovery.

AB should get a lot of votes but his attitude cost him his job, which is quite the feat considering his immense talent.

And I don't even want to waste a ounce of emotion on Kap. So glad that crybaby is gone.

Edit: for some unexplained reason I actually liked Bryan Cox ha ha. 

Edited by Jerome007