Which Player Do You Hate The Most?

H2o

9 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Edelman and it isn't close.

He's a complete scumbag that gets away with whatever he wants. He can talk smack all game, but Jerry Hughes can't even sneeze without an unsportsmanlike penalty.

He can call for a fair catch and then head butt someone (twice in the same game and thrice in the same season actually) and it doesn't even get flagged.

He's a POS.

I second that! Dirty filthy cheap B word

4 pages and no votes for Allen!?!?  Crazy. 

But seriously.  Now it’s Tyreek Hill.  Previously it was James Harrison.  Both are POS.  Also I do not care for players like Aaron Hernandez and OJ who murdered people.  And you can quote me on that. 

Edited by BarleyNY

1. Brady even though we aren't supposed to list him

2. Edelman - Now that Gronkowski retired

3. Gronkowski - I've never seen a cheaper cheap shot than what he threw on Tre White ... **** him

4. Jarvis Landry - Karma needs to catch up with him and he gets blindsided hard

11 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Brady and Edelman are 1 and 1 A. Can’t think of another that I despise at that level. Never cared for Russell Wilson and I don’t root for him except vs New England. 

Hm.  Really?  Is it his half-asleep, DGAF face he plays with?  Interesting.  I guess I'd get it, though. 

5 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

4 pages and no votes for Allen!?!?  Crazy. 

But seriously.  Now it’s Tyreek Hill.  Previously it was James Harrison.  Both are POS.  Also I do not care for players like Aaron Hernandez and OJ who murdered people.  And you can quote me on that. 

Well, @Teddy KGB did list Tyrod Taylor already.  So.  I guess there's that?

Also, Edelman is a sniveling, squinty-eyed, leprechaun-looking little ****, and I hate him.

Edited by BringBackFlutie
  • Like (+1) 1