Which Player Do You Hate The Most?

H2o

16 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Phillip Rivers. I think his whole career is smoke and mirrors. Guy has had HoF talent around him most of his career, but they never win, never really come close sans a season or 2 and everyone talks about him like he's a goat. He's Matt Stafford with hype.

I can see where is opinion comes from. All time Choke artist that will still end up on the canton ballot 

Rex and Brady are the two personalities that seem to draw a visceral reaction from me. 

Honerable mention to the twerp patsie New Englander who was the ‘legend’ of the loss to Baltimore 

1 minute ago, No Place To Hyde said:

He will. 5 years after he retires his name goes on the ballot for voting. He will likely get in, but don't really think he should. 

Hopefully he still plays long enough that the QB spots get log jammed with Eli, tommy, Ben, Tomgina, etc.  All more deserving. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Jarvis Landry.  No question.

Earl Thomas is a great guy.  I’ve met him in several occasions and he’s a class act from my experience.  He’s a helluva football player too. HoFer iMo

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Julian Edelman. More than any other player I've ever hated. To that, I don't think I've truly ever "hated" a player on a personal level. But this little dbag takes the cake. I actively wish for his injury, on the field and in everyday life.

Yes, all of this.

Edelman is my runner up

I don't hate anyone.  I'm disgusted by the off the field actions of guys like Tyreek Hill, A.B., Roethlisberger, etc., but they don't really bother me while I watch them.

The one guy who annoys the hell out of me and makes my skin crawl is Cam Newton.  Something really disingenuous about the guy.  

Just now, TheBrownBear said:

I don't hate anyone.  I'm disgusted by the off the field actions of guys like Tyreek Hill, A.B., Roethlisberger, etc., but they don't really bother me while I watch them.

The one guy who annoys the hell out of me and makes my skin crawl is Cam Newton.  Something really disingenuous about the guy.  

Or, could it be the fact that he looks like a transgender Amish person?

Related image

7 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Hating Pats players because they produce against us is little more than latent jealousy.  Get over it and hope we do something about that production on the field.

PHD in Pats****** Apologetics? 

1 hour ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Jerry Jones.

That guy, he’s just, he’s just not my kind of guy.

+1   

Players come and go.   The owners are where the action's at...

Kraft

Jones

Snyder

Irsay

Davis (mostly for his haircut)

Haslam

I HATE that I cant say brady.  

Father time hasnt hit him????  That's because he's playing in a protect the quarterback league.

In the 80s and 90s, he would have not lasted this long. 

He seems like he's always angry too.  His frustrations are annoying to see.  His team is up by 20 points with 1 minute left, they go 3 and out, and he reacts like the game is over.  That's not normal.  Based on that example,  a normal qb would laugh it off, team punts the football, and enjoys the win.  If you're thinking his determination is special.  It's not.  I'm in the crowd think that Bellichick is waaaaayyyyyyyy greater than Brady.  Without Bellichick, Brady would be average. 

So I hate this guy.  Benefited from 100s of pass interference calls, good coaching, cheating, etc etc.  If he was a buffalo bill, we would probably still have zero rings!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1