Which Player Do You Hate The Most?

H2o

Aside from Brady, whom almost every Bills fan hates (minus the few here who have a PHD in Pats****** Apologetics), which player can you not stand in the NFL? There is quite the list to choose from for a bevy of different reasons imo. For me, as much as I can't stand Jarvis Landry, Earl Thomas, Michael Bennett, Kiko Alonso, and Tyreke Hill there is one who stands out above the rest. Julian Edelman. He is one of the dirtiest players in the NFL. He takes cheap shots at people in various ways all the time and the refs never do a thing about it. I see him purposely diving at guys' knees, when he is back returning punts he takes cheap shots on people trying to get to the ball by intentionally lowering his head to hit them in theirs and even launching himself at times, there have been numerous times where I have seen him throw elbows or forearms into people on full display with no repercussions, and then the play on Sunday. On the 4th down pass attempt by Brady, when the DB reached out perfectly to deflect the ball, you see Edelman throw his right arm back at him clearly trying to hit him in the junk. Another fine example of his character. Can't wait until he and Brady are both gone. 

What say you TSW, who is the player you hate the most?

Image result for let the hate flow through you gif

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Edelman and it isn't close.

He's a complete scumbag that gets away with whatever he wants. He can talk smack all game, but Jerry Hughes can't even sneeze without an unsportsmanlike penalty.

He can call for a fair catch and then head butt someone (twice in the same game and thrice in the same season actually) and it doesn't even get flagged.

He's a POS.

• Like (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

A few I don't like which come to mind:

Julian Edelman -- total punk

Jarvis Landry, though I admit I would want him on the Bills

OBJ -- overrated weirdo

Cam Newton -- overrated crybaby

Kiko Alonso -- dirty player, not sure what happened to him along the way

Zeke Elliott -- thug, not much else needs to be said

• Like (+1) 7

4 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Edelman and it isn't close.

He's a complete scumbag that gets away with whatever he wants. He can talk smack all game, but Jerry Hughes can't even sneeze without an unsportsmanlike penalty.

He can call for a fair catch and then head butt someone (twice in the same game and thrice in the same season actually) and it doesn't even get flagged.

He's a POS.

This is the answer

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, H2o said:

Seriously? <_< I don't mean hate in the literal sense like I wish them bodily harm or bad things upon them, but I can hate them as a football player.  

just quoting my sensei

Hate is a bad emotion that makes people do bad things. (that part was mine, much less prophetic) 

• Like (+1) 1

Landry is up there pretty high with me. 
And Mahomes through no fault of his own, just the hype and his fans anointing him the best ever so fast. He’s not as good as his stats last year, never seen someone throw so many lame ducks 30 or 40 yards and little receivers catching it like a punt and running 15 yards in for wide open touchdowns. He makes some great throws too and of course the unheard of ones life his lefty flip. Just hated how his fans acted and now that he’s come back to earth a little and had some injuries they’re not as cocky or disrespectful of everyone else. 

And I’m in the minority I like Edelman, not against the Bills but I respect his skills on the field. Brady shifted him in the other night to a tight end spot and dude laid a clean nasty block on the KC safety. How many receivers will even attempt that? I like scrappy guys like him and woods and I wouldn’t hate Landry but I can never forgive the hit on Williams and I can’t stand his big mouth 

I don't really HATE any players but I dislike Baker Mayfield the most. Its fine to talk how he does and be cocky if you can back it up on the field but for a guy who plays sub par ball game after game, I can't take it anymore. Progressive going all in on him before the season and making 100 commercials doesn't help his case either.

• Like (+1) 1