Le'Veon Bell ruled out with the flu - went bowling all night long

Reed83HOF

Apparently he felt well enough to bowl a few frames on Saturday, though. Sources said he was at Boonton Lanes, which is not far from where the Jets train in New Jersey, from around 10:30 p.m. to close to 1 a.m. when the bowling alley closed. Bell was easy to spot in orange leather pants.

Bell’s party had alcohol on its table, but it was unclear if Bell himself was drinking. An eyewitness said Bell seemed to be having a good time bowling and had a driver outside keeping a white Mercedes Benz warm for him.

While Bell was bowling, his team was at a hotel near the Meadowlands making its final preparations for the game with the Dolphins.

image.png.d9ffcefe0ac7f24d980a6ea7da1aba8a.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 11

A) He is really stupid as there are a very small handful of people who carry these doo-hickeys called cell phones that also function as cameras ; or

B) He I making a big-brain play to get out of NY

I am thinking B.. because nobody is stupid enough for A .. and $35 million of the 52 million 4 yr contract is guaranteed 

Edited by CorkScrewHill

3 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

A) He is really stupid as there are a very small handful of people who carry these doo-hickeys called cell phones that also function as cameras ; or

B) He I making a big-brain play to get out of NY

I am thinking B.. because nobody is stupid enough for A

Was thinking the same. Boonton Lanes?! Guy could go to some secret NY club but instead he goes to some Jersey bowling pit in orange leather pants 

Edited by Nelius
  • Haha (+1) 1

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch.

Pre game week 1, they were insufferable. You would have thought God returned to Earth. It was ridiculous. By half time, they were calling for his head.

He's out of there. Wonder if NE go after him