MNF: Giants at Eagles

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Mojo44 said:

Once in a blue moon,  booger makes a good point. You have to wonder how much the loss of Frank Reich has hurt the Eagles

Not just Frank Reich but also John DeFillipo who left to be OC on the Vikes (and got fired)

4 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Philly absolutely dominated that game statistically, and the Giants couldn’t move the ball at all in the second half. The better team won.

Yes, but wow, that could have been one of those games where we Bills fans were sore because we thought our better team let the worse team stick around too long.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

I really, really, really, freaking hate the Eagles.

And Wentz is broken. Throwing a few swing passes in the 4th Qrtr shouldn't kid anyone.

I was torn on this one.  I wanted Eli to play well.  But I really want Dallas to miss the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, the skycap said:

Giants defensive coordinator should be fired!! You double Zach Ertz after Jeffrey injury!! No way I'm letting Ertz hurt me. 

I think they should have had no one covering Ertz and let him run free..... I only needed 80 points from him last night to win my fantasy playoff game, it was so close!

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

I was torn on this one.  I wanted Eli to play well.  But I really want Dallas to miss the playoffs.

I expected the Giants to keep it close and possibly win. I don't care who wins that division now, no one wants it. I really wanted Washington sneak in and overtake both of them to win that division because I think that would be hilarious, now it doesn't matter....although seeing the Cowboys blow it and lose it to the Eagles might be hilarious to watch Jerrys head literally explode in his owner's box

Edited by apuszczalowski
  • Haha (+1) 1