MNF: Giants at Eagles

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I still don’t know how the heck we lost to these guys they are atrocious 

It’s the NFL. Any given Sunday stuff. 

The year the Jets beat the Colts in the SB, we beat the Jets for our only win of the year. 

I’m a Xavier basketball guy. Happened to be in Vail a few years ago watching the NCAA’s on our way to an Elite 8. I bunch of guys in Colorado State gear are watching in the bar near me kept asking “How the %$#& did you lose to US?”

There is a good reason why they play the games.......sometimes it a pleasant surprise, sometimes it stings! , 

1 minute ago, Process said:

It's tough to watch other QBs hit the deep ball and make it look so easy(it should be easy to hit wife open receivers)... Almost forgot what that feels like watching Allen this year. 

I will take the Bills record this year over some deep passes from a 2 and 10 team.  I would also take Allen's efficiency in the short ans intermediate over boom bust deep shots.

Trust the process ;)

16 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Think the Giants are wondering if they wasted an opportunity to win the division with the Daniel Jones experiment?

And now they may be wasting an opportunity to lose out, get a top 2 draft pick, and grab a real QB.

If I’m Manning, I move on for one more big pay day for another franchise. Not as good as he was, but he can still win in the right situation with a solid supporting cast. I’d cash in on another 2 year deal if I was him. This is the greatest time to be playing QB with some of this funny money thrown around for the position and supply and demand. But he’s got enough money I guess. 

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

If I’m Manning, I move on for one more big pay day for another franchise. Not as good as he was, but he can still win in the right situation with a solid supporting cast. I’d cash in on another 2 year deal if I was him. This is the greatest time to be playing QB with some of this funny money thrown around for the position and supply and demand. But he’s got enough money I guess. 

He will be a starter next year no doubt. 

Does anyone want to win this division? Crazy how terrible it is. Pathetic we lost to the eagles with the one bad game our defense had this year. 

Just now, Process said:

He will be a starter next year no doubt. 

I don’t see why not. There’s just not 32 guys in the world that can play the position effectively. They’d be someone interested I’d bet. Maybe the Cheats if they move on from Brady. 

Just now, SirAndrew said:

For some reason I’m really picturing Eli retiring. Just my two cents with no evidence, but he seems like the kind of a guy who could be content letting the game go. 

Yep, I could definitely see that too. Made a lot of dough and had all the glory. You look at him sometimes over the past couple years and he hasn’t looked like it’s been much fun for him. Can’t say I blame him. Shurmur has been a disaster. 

• Like (+1) 2