ESPN cmon man - Matt Milano

12 hours ago, Steptide said:

I thought for sure tre white looking at the photos on the field would've made it on cmon man tonight. How did they miss that? 

That will probably lead to a lengthy suspension from Tre for cheating, along with some hefty fines and loss of draft picks on the Bills and their coaches. They should have just video taped the Ravens practice, sent the Ravens equipment to another airport, bug the Ravens lockeroom, or had their radios malfunction when ever they try to use them. That's just great coaching.......

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

That will probably lead to a lengthy suspension from Tre for cheating, along with some hefty fines and loss of draft picks on the Bills and their coaches. They should have just video taped the Ravens practice, sent the Ravens equipment to another airport, bug the Ravens lockeroom, or had their radios malfunction when ever they try to use them. That's just great coaching.......

That equipment thing was wild

GMFB did a short “ make up “ segment on Milano today. They still showed “ the juke” several times, but mentioned that it was only a 7 yard gain and didn’t result in a scoring drive. Threw a few compliments Milano’s way ( deserved imo). The narrative around that Ravens game is ridiculous. Bills defense did a tremendous job, but you’d think they were obliterated by Baltimore. Trey Wingo was a massive dill hole about the game. 

I like most Com'on Man segments. But this??? It is a highlight for sure. It was a crazy good move by Jackson. And of course a moment to be shown in highlight reels. But certainly not to make fun of Milano! WTH. Even my sons thought Tre picking up and reading the picture sheets would be on Com'On Man.

2 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

GMFB did a short “ make up “ segment on Milano today. They still showed “ the juke” several times, but mentioned that it was only a 7 yard gain and didn’t result in a scoring drive. Threw a few compliments Milano’s way ( deserved imo). The narrative around that Ravens game is ridiculous. Bills defense did a tremendous job, but you’d think they were obliterated by Baltimore. Trey Wingo was a massive dill hole about the game

Massive and I usually like him.

We want to believe in Buffalo but at some point in time you have to beat someone.  That was almost an exact quote.  Then from the highlights you would think the Ravens dominated and then a quick oh they missed on 4th and 8 with a minute to go.  

You don't hear about it for the Vikings or Steelers.  Pitt has one win against a team with a winning record (Rams) and the Vikings have beaten the Cowboys for their best win (hmm sounds familiar).  In fact of all the current playoff teams only the Ravens and Chiefs have a strength of victory (sov) over .500.  Going deeper there is only 1 other team with a sov over .500 and that is the Falcons.

Every single team beats the "bad" teams each year, that argument to me, is just an excuse to not cover the Bills.  

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, RiotAct said:

agreed!  Poyer had a couple head-scratchers there, and Edmunds whiffed on a tackle early on the game (Ravens’ first drive I think?). But overall, the defense played a hell of a game (again).

When that one receiver caught a pass over the middle and then got absolutely smoked, I just knew it was Hyde even before looking at the jersey number :D

Thing of beauty  !

On 12/9/2019 at 11:52 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

From what I understand, Milano doesn't own lamp.  He owns a TV but apparently doesn't watch it much.

He reads.

I know, right?  Completely out of line I think. 

Now Tre White and the play sheets - that would be funny

I'm not even sure why that was a big thing.  He picked up a paper on the field of play and didn't even have time to read it.  He even did it in front of everyone unlike the Pats trying to do it behind closed doors

On 12/9/2019 at 5:52 PM, Rocket94 said:

Agreed. That Hurst TD really hurt the most. It may have been a little deflating for the Bills defense, because they were putting up some resistance.

The defense had been great vs TEs this season before that.

• Thank you (+1) 1