ESPN cmon man - Matt Milano

42 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Randy Moss just calling out Milano on "cmon man" segment for getting juked by lamar, during yesterday's game....

hope milano and this defense take these subtle jabs, and get fired up to dominate sunday night.

I know, NFL players dont need extra motivation. but nobody likes getting called out on national tv

I can't recall the name for sure (someone will correct me I'm sure).  Maybe it was Robinson.  But back years ago Buffalo had linebacker who was juked out of his shoes by New York Jets QB Chad freaking Pennington.  Pennington was smart but had a noodle arm and ran the 40 in about 5 minutes.  I'm not going to be too hard on Milano for losing one to Lamar Jackson.

This is one Bills game that I took a closer look at. The defense played extremely well as a whole, and I was impressed by their work ethic and desire. They played well enough yesterday to defeat most teams in the NFL...including the Ravens. I still believe that they are ahead of schedule, and they will only get better in the coming year.

5 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I can't recall the name for sure (someone will correct me I'm sure).  Maybe it was Robinson.  But back years ago Buffalo had linebacker who was juked out of his shoes by New York Jets QB Chad freaking Pennington.  Pennington was smart but had a noodle arm and ran the 40 in about 5 minutes.  I'm not going to be too hard on Milano for losing one to Lamar Jackson.

Every LB is juked occasionally by a RB even if that RB is playing QB but a LB should not miss a hanging Chad.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Eddie Robinson. I was at the Meadowlands sitting high up in the end zone and had the best/worst view of the play. The memory still haunts me. As you said, Chad freaking Pennington. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Actually I thought our D toughened up after that.  Made them punt 3 straight times, which they are NOT accustomed to doing.

This Bills defense reminds me of an ace pitcher who shuts teams down without any run support of his own!

He called out Milano for what amounted to a 7 yard run???? Really???? There was nothing better for Moss to comment on all Sunday???? Nothing better than how Lamar got 7 of his 40 rushing yards???? Moss... C’Monnnn Man! Be Better.  

2 hours ago, Process said:

Allen has made plenty of defenders look silly, don't think ESPN has ever featured one of those highlights. 

They had him hurdling Barr on repeat for a month. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, MasterStrategist said:

Randy Moss just calling out Milano on "cmon man" segment for getting juked by lamar, during yesterday's game....

hope milano and this defense take these subtle jabs, and get fired up to dominate sunday night.

I know, NFL players dont need extra motivation. but nobody likes getting called out on national tv

That was the best defensive performance to date against the Ravens by any team all season long and that's what Moss comes away with?

Lamar jukes out a lot of players on his way to his team scoring 40 plus and over 200 yards rushing,........... except for this past Sunday.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Do you think after Milano watched that segment, he went into his room, turned off the lights and played Sarah McGlachan?

From what I understand, Milano doesn't own lamp.  He owns a TV but apparently doesn't watch it much.

He reads.

6 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

That was the best defensive performance to date against the Ravens by any team all season long and that's what Moss comes away with?

Lamar jukes out a lot of players on his way to his team scoring 40 plus and over 200 yards rushing,........... except for this past Sunday.

I know, right?  Completely out of line I think. 

Now Tre White and the play sheets - that would be funny

Not gonna be mad about it.   The media narrative around Lamar right now is that he is an unstoppable super human.   The truth is he is a very athletic quarterback who is asked to make throws high school kids could hit.    I am very glad Raven's week is over because I couldnt stand to hear another thing about Lamar being unlike anything we've ever seen before.