ESPN cmon man - Matt Milano

4 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Other than that, he played a great game. No biggie. 

He is one of many who LJ has smoked this year. 

I Don't know how else to describe the Ravens. They are liquid like when they play. It is like trying to catch a frog!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

It wasn’t a great play by Milano, I’ll take the Defenses overall performance. 

agreed!  Poyer had a couple head-scratchers there, and Edmunds whiffed on a tackle early on the game (Ravens’ first drive I think?). But overall, the defense played a hell of a game (again).

When that one receiver caught a pass over the middle and then got absolutely smoked, I just knew it was Hyde even before looking at the jersey number :D

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Moss woulda been juked out just as bad. That was a nasty move. The c'mon man shoulda been the Ravens letting their play pictures blow all over the field. That was bush league.

Or 12 in the huddle.

BTW, not a hoops fan, but the Lebron walking clip was the C'mon Man highlight for me this week.

Edited by SinceThe70s
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Randy Moss just calling out Milano on "cmon man" segment for getting juked by lamar, during yesterday's game....

hope milano and this defense take these subtle jabs, and get fired up to dominate sunday night.

I know, NFL players dont need extra motivation. but nobody likes getting called out on national tv

Well "C'mon Man" on Randy Moss and ESPN.  That is totally Bush League and uncalled for.

Lamar Jackson was held to 40 yds.  It's his lowest total since the Miami season opener where he passed for 325 yds and they won 51-10, no need to run.

and that's WITH holding them to their second lowest total of passing yards.

Completely uncalled for, my respect for that segment just got juked.

Milano played a great game.  Very strong game from a strong player who played 100% of the snaps on D and 50% of the snaps on teams. 

One of 3 defenders with 7 tackles.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Moss woulda been juked out just as bad. That was a nasty move. The c'mon man shoulda been the Ravens letting their play pictures blow all over the field. That was bush league.

Exactly, you would think that would have been up there before anything else. Had to get in their Lamar love though....

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Well "C'mon Man" on Randy Moss and ESPN.  That is totally Bush League and uncalled for.

Lamar Jackson was held to 40 yds.  It's his lowest total since the Miami season opener where he passed for 325 yds and they won 51-10, no need to run.

and that's WITH holding them to their second lowest total of passing yards.

Completely uncalled for, my respect for that segment just got juked.

Milano played a great game.  Very strong game from a strong player who played 100% of the snaps on D and 50% of the snaps on teams. 

One of 3 defenders with 7 tackles.

The Ravens are so damn athletic and always on the move. Even so, with a few less mistakes, the Bills could have beat them.

4 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

The Ravens are so damn athletic and always on the move. Even so, with a few less mistakes, the Bills could have beat them.

Yes.  It came down to a few plays - the whiffed block of Judon that led to the strip sack, a couple of catchable balls dropped or not put away in the face of good defense, a couple of missed throws on offense; the coverage miscue that led to the big Hurst TD

• Like (+1) 1

there was a similar play on the opposite side against Shaq but he contained the edge, didn't attack and he flushed LJ inside for no gain or short gain. Milano thought he had an easy tackle but he should've known better.

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yes.  It came down to a few plays - the whiffed block of Judon that led to the strip sack, a couple of catchable balls dropped or not put away in the face of good defense, a couple of missed throws on offense; the coverage miscue that led to the big Hurst TD

Agreed. That Hurst TD really hurt the most. It may have been a little deflating for the Bills defense, because they were putting up some resistance.

44 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Randy Moss just calling out Milano on "cmon man" segment for getting juked by lamar, during yesterday's game....

hope milano and this defense take these subtle jabs, and get fired up to dominate sunday night.

I know, NFL players dont need extra motivation. but nobody likes getting called out on national tv

As soon as it happened I said to my son  "That's the one highlight from this game they're going to show over and over all week"

• Like (+1) 2