Classy Pats* fans force relocation of Mahomes girlfriend

AKC

18 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

My experience is that Bills fans are mostly nice to visitors with visiting jerseys etc, and I was a season ticket guy for 30 years.  (drunks excepted, but they hate everybody)  However, a family member wore his Bills jersey to a game in Pittsburg a while back, and, it wasn't pretty.  He had to leave the game because of the abuse from the Pitts fans.   I predict things will not be entirely rosy next Sunday night.......

I'll be there with a clan, can't wait to hear them crying about "'if we only had big ben."

17 hours ago, Kiva said:

You wear the wrong colors, you suffer the consequences...

The Pegulas made a 4 Billion dollar investment.

You can bet you a$$ that they will not let the likes of you chase away paying customers.

Tick-Tock...

1 hour ago, cd1 said:

The Pegulas made a 4 Billion dollar investment.

You can bet you a$$ that they will not let the likes of you chase away paying customers.

Tick-Tock...

A broken clock is right twice a day...

I always sit in the "visitor" side and never have any problems.  Exiting the stadium, one time, a miami fan gave me a gem I'll never forget.

He said, "You and your sister suck"  That 'sister' is actually my wife.  Lol.  And NOT MY REAL SISTER of course!  Double lol

Happened in 2002 or 2003.  One of those years.  

My wife brings that up every now and then.  We both will never forget that.

1 hour ago, bills and clippers fan said:

I always sit in the "visitor" side and never have any problems.  Exiting the stadium, one time, a miami fan gave me a gem I'll never forget.

He said, "You and your sister suck"  That 'sister' is actually my wife.  Lol.  And NOT MY REAL SISTER of course!  Double lol

Happened in 2002 or 2003.  One of those years.  

My wife brings that up every now and then.  We both will never forget that.

Ha Ha -  Maybe in Miami Wife and Sister are one in the same... ?

• Haha (+1) 2

21 hours ago, Process said:

I haven't been to many games in other cities, but if I had to guess I would think bills fans are amongst the worst as far as treatment of opposing fans. Don't think we should be calling out others as being classless. 

Every fanbase has them

When we played Cincy this year we had Jake Dolegala's family (their 3rd string rookie QB) sitting in our section. Everyone was actually pretty nice to them. Yea, I'm sure we have a few of those amoung 70,000 people...but by and large we have a lot of good people. 

13 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

When we played Cincy this year we had Jake Dolegala's family (their 3rd string rookie QB) sitting in our section. Everyone was actually pretty nice to them. Yea, I'm sure we have a few of those amoung 70,000 people...but by and large we have a lot of good people. 

stuff happened on occasion, if two drunks that looked like Tie Domi wanted to go at it after the game,  i didn't care

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Classy Pats* fans force relocation of Mahomes girlfriend

Only been to Metlife 3 times, and Giants were the worst fans by far. 

Jets fans have been fine, but it was mostly the optimism this year and last year was haplessness :)

Sadly this year i was not seated near any Bills fans which was *****, but what can you do 

Edited by OZBILLS

On 12/9/2019 at 8:08 PM, Process said:

I haven't been to many games in other cities, but if I had to guess I would think bills fans are amongst the worst as far as treatment of opposing fans. Don't think we should be calling out others as being classless. 

Every fanbase has them

I don’t think YOU should call out anyone!

On 12/9/2019 at 11:29 PM, SirAndrew said:

I think this true with many NFL stadiums. Heck, I don’t want to sit in the nose bleeds in Buffalo as a Bills fan. 

Dumb statement. I have nosebleeds at the Ralph, as well as lower bowl on 35. Like em both for different reasons , nice people in both sections every game. 

On 12/9/2019 at 11:40 PM, 4merper4mer said:

Get bent

Agreed

On 12/9/2019 at 11:54 PM, Just Jack said:

This season, I brought my 6 BILs for the Eagles game, had a Boys Weekend. Five of them are Philly fans. One of the BILs can be the typical ####### Philly fan, and I could tell based on conversations with him, he was worried how Bills fans would be to opposing fans. Told him not to worry. Before we even headed into the stadium, he was wandering around Hammers Lot and talking with a lot of fans. 

Man, NU I just had to hold back slugging them out of respect for you. What a bunch of jerks?

as you know, I had a Philly fan with me all geared out as well, before we made trip he was all “‘I won’t wear my gear” and I told him, emphatically, wear whatvya want, don’t be ass when Philly scores and get in Bills fan faces with the “ you guys suck” stuff, just celebrate your team scores, and all good. 

He was amazed thats exactly how it was. 

BTW, I have several Pats fans friends that come to most Pats game here, in full gear, never have an issue and love coming to games in Buffalo

17 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Your average NFL stadium on game day is filled with the worst this country has to offer.

And it's no different from city to city.

This may be the dumbest thing I have ever seen written on this board in 16 years. I mean @DC Tom needs to be called on as he has special dispensation to address this comment. 

I go to ay least 4 Bills home games, and 2 away games every year. Amazing how I have never been in a fight, have not seen a fight in Buffalo in like 5 years( last one was world junior outdoor game) , always have a great time on the road and never hassled, even in Philly.

I guess you get treated in the manner you act. I am there to have fun, have some beers ,  root for my team. Never had an issue and I am 57! 

On 12/10/2019 at 12:19 AM, Augie said:

That is just so childish and wrong..... Act like grown ups. 

At the Packers game a couple years ago I kept hearing “welcome to Wisconsin” as I wore my Bills gear around town. I gained some respect for them. Nasty drunks deserve a place behind bars till they get over it. 

Yeah!!  Lock up the guys who say mean things!!  You sound like a huge Sally here Augie.  If you can’t give and take verbal jabs regarding whose colors you’re wearing regardless of the stadium you are at, then you need to get some skin thicker than tissue paper my man.  

On 12/9/2019 at 8:08 PM, Process said:

Every fanbase has them

So, if I may paraphrase: I have no evidence or personal experience to back this up, but here's my uninformed opinion anyways...

Carry on.