Classy Pats* fans force relocation of Mahomes girlfriend

AKC

This season, I brought my 6 BILs for the Eagles game, had a Boys Weekend. Five of them are Philly fans. One of the BILs can be the typical ####### Philly fan, and I could tell based on conversations with him, he was worried how Bills fans would be to opposing fans. Told him not to worry. Before we even headed into the stadium, he was wandering around Hammers Lot and talking with a lot of fans. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Process said:

I haven't been to many games in other cities, but if I had to guess I would think bills fans are amongst the worst as far as treatment of opposing fans. Don't think we should be calling out others as being classless. 

Every fanbase has them

I bet you’re great at making friends, aren’tcha?

2 hours ago, Kiva said:

You wear the wrong colors, you suffer the consequences...

That is just so childish and wrong..... Act like grown ups. 

At the Packers game a couple years ago I kept hearing “welcome to Wisconsin” as I wore my Bills gear around town. I gained some respect for them. Nasty drunks deserve a place behind bars till they get over it. 

9 hours ago, Charleston Bob said:

I love the Bills and  paraphernalia, but I am not going to another city wearing Bills colors, unless as a group

I wear my Bills cap(s) 9 + months out of the year.  (got to wash then every now and again) 

I wear Bills coats and jackets 6 months out of the year.

I wear Bills shirts and Tee's 12 months out of the year.

I go all over western Virginia, Maryland and West Virginia, as well as DC and Baltimore. 

If Someone says something like Yup, that's my team or give them a look and walk away. 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

11 hours ago, Process said:

I haven't been to many games in other cities, but if I had to guess I would think bills fans are amongst the worst as far as treatment of opposing fans. Don't think we should be calling out others as being classless. 

Every fanbase has them

Honestly it depends where you sit in the stadium and it is hit or miss.   If you sit near the endzones, you are going to see a lot of the 1 game a year fans who get obliterated and act like fools.    If you sit in a mostly season ticket holder section you will find the fans are much more sensible and mature.

My section in the stadium is about half and half season ticket holders and non-season ticket holders.   We have managed to weed out the Bills fan dickheads from the section.   Just call them out for being classless losers when they act like it.    Public humiliation works wonders.    Chances are the other people around you are thinking the same thing and are just afraid to speak up.

11 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

In the same token I have sat around Pats fans in our own stadium and they have been pretty respectful.  I don't disagree with what you are saying.  A lot of them are rude and entitled, but in my experience there are normal fans as well.  

I have had a different experience with both Pats* and Bruins fans.  Both have gone out of their way to belittle Buffalo and its fans, crossing the line from passionate fan into asshat territory.

4 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

New England is just a crap region full of semi-inbred jerks and idiots.  It’s Florida of the North.

As someone born in new england i find this highly offensive. Surely someone who has posted here as much as you have is capable of a more thoughtful statement?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

My experience is that Bills fans are mostly nice to visitors with visiting jerseys etc, and I was a season ticket guy for 30 years.  (drunks excepted, but they hate everybody)  However, a family member wore his Bills jersey to a game in Pittsburg a while back, and, it wasn't pretty.  He had to leave the game because of the abuse from the Pitts fans.   I predict things will not be entirely rosy next Sunday night.......

you mean you didn't see atrocities committed at Bills games by people who weren't drunk?

Back when I had my tix, I always remember seeing groups of Bills fans pelt the Dolphins bus with rocks after every home game.    It always made me shake my head that this was what some people considered fun and acceptable behavior.

I was surprised to see a post where Washington was mentioned.  In my experience, that seemed odd as virtually every seat in that stadium for many, many years (the Joe Gibbs era) had a lawyer, lobbyist or other 'professional-type' in it.   I remember talking to some of these folks and the game itself was sort of background noise for them.   

I guess everything devolves over time....

17 hours ago, Process said:

Every fanbase has them

Your average NFL stadium on game day is filled with the worst this country has to offer.

And it's no different from city to city.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

Back when I had my tix, I always remember seeing groups of Bills fans pelt the Dolphins bus with rocks after every home game.    It always made me shake my head that this was what some people considered fun and acceptable behavior.

I was surprised to see a post where Washington was mentioned.  In my experience, that seemed odd as virtually every seat in that stadium for many, many years (the Joe Gibbs era) had a lawyer, lobbyist or other 'professional-type' in it.   I remember talking to some of these folks and the game itself was sort of background noise for them.   

I guess everything devolves over time....

All it proves is that lobbyists and lawyers are bigger *****, threats and menaces to society than drunken loutish Bills stoners. ;)

17 hours ago, Process said:

Every fanbase has them

Wow! I have been to at least 10 other stadiums and been to plenty of games in Buffalo, and that has not been my experience at all. I think we are relatively welcoming to fans who cheer for their team and are not intentionally trying to start fights. That has also been my experience in most of the other stadiums I have gone to (except Miami). I think in any stadium, if you are looking for trouble, you will find it, It is when trouble finds you, just for cheering for your team, that I have issues with. (Philadelphia, Miami and apparently NE as an example)

9 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

All it proves is that lobbyists and lawyers are bigger *****, threats and menaces to society than drunken loutish Bills stoners. ;)

The country might be better off if we could do a massive "Trading Places" -type thing with each group...

• Haha (+1) 1

I have always paid for club seats or more expensive tix any time I am visiting an opposing stadium. You get rid of 99% of the riff raff that way.

I about murdered some twink at the Chiefs game @ Arrowhead in 2011, so after that, no more cheap seats.

However, if this isn't a viable option for you, appear mean as ***** and threaten to piledrive someone into the concrete if they come near you. Fans typically ***** off if that happens.