Classy Pats* fans force relocation of Mahomes girlfriend

AKC

5 minutes ago, Groin said:

Bills games are rough to be sure, in particular when the team is losing.  I'm not going too in depth with this as it happened a long time ago, and plus I don't want to get banned for telling a horrible story of years ago.  I have heard that ownership is trying to clean this up and that friends in family in WNY have confirmed that the game day experience is a LOT better than it used to be.

My childhood friend from Buffalo and I bought amazing seats for the Jags/Bills game in 2004.  We were finally professional guys and decided to live it up (by getting better seats) but only for a day.  Within 10 minutes of getting to our seat an obviously drunken and belligerent Bills fan puked all over a girl (she was wearing a Jags jersey!) who was probably no more than 13.  It took security like half hour to get there.  So we watch a terrible half of football and decide to pee before heading back out to the tailgate (again, suppressing details to protect the innocent and the guilty).  We went up a couple of levels since the bathrooms were packed at our level and a drunken guy who's wearing Zubaz cuts the line, tries to pee in the sink, is shoved, then falls down in pees... in the air.  We saw fights heading back to the tailgate.  We saw drunken people crashing into the asphalt.

From that point on I just go to backers' bars.  It's a heckuva lot safer.

I don't go to as many games as I used too. I think you are right, it used to be worse.

Edited by Process

Went to a Bills/Patriots game in Buffalo this year. I won't ever go to a game in Buffalo again. The combination of idiotic Bills fans and Patriots fans made the game a waste of time. By the end of the game, I was watching the behavior of the fans more than the actual game because we had women and kids with us and there were losers trying to pick fights everywhere around us.

I love my Bills, but Bills Mafia = drunken idiots in mass quantities doing stupid *****. 

Edited by BigBobby

1 hour ago, Process said:

I haven't been to many games in other cities, but if I had to guess I would think bills fans are amongst the worst as far as treatment of opposing fans. Don't think we should be calling out others as being classless. 

Every fanbase has them

Go to a Jets game and then comeback and comment. I'll be here waiting

3 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

In the same token I have sat around Pats fans in our own stadium and they have been pretty respectful.  I don't disagree with what you are saying.  A lot of them are rude and entitled, but in my experience there are normal fans as well.  

Yes indeed.  I was in Buffalo for the Pats* game.  There were several Pats* fans in our section and one right next to me with his wife.  We talked.  They won as usual.  After the game he said it was nice to sit next to a nice Bills fan.  

They are not all  bad but many of them are.  

Edited by Bob in STL
  • Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, Kiva said:

You wear the wrong colors, you suffer the consequences...

Now that my friends,  is an example of why the new stadium will be in downtown Buffalo with restricted tailgating...

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Process said:

I haven't been to many games in other cities, but if I had to guess I would think bills fans are amongst the worst as far as treatment of opposing fans. Don't think we should be calling out others as being classless. 

Every fanbase has them

When it happens you can be the first one to call Bills fans classless. 
till then stop sticking up for NE on a Bills board. ?

2 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

I travel a lot.  Been to NFL games in 12 stadiums.  I have been traveling to New England for business monthly for the past 8 years.  

They. are absolutely the rudest, most entitled, and most obnoxious fans in the country.   Every fan base has some bad apples, but New England’s are the worst I have ever seen.

You can’t even say something good about another team in hotel bar without some obnoxious jerk making comments.  

I've been to 4 of the last 5 Bills games at Gillette (I live near the stadium) and honestly, it depends on how nice your seats are.  Sit in nice, expensive seats and rock your Bills gear and you get treated well) - sit with the farm animals in the nose-bleeds and you'll get treated like you're in a barn by a bunch of drunks.

• Like (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, Billzfan37 said:

I've been to 4 of the last 5 Bills games at Gillette (I live near the stadium) and honestly, it depends on how nice your seats are.  Sit in nice, expensive seats and rock your Bills gear and you get treated well) - sit with the farm animals in the nose-bleeds and you'll get treated like you're in a barn by a bunch of drunks.

I think this true with many NFL stadiums. Heck, I don’t want to sit in the nose bleeds in Buffalo as a Bills fan. 

3 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

I travel a lot.  Been to NFL games in 12 stadiums.  I have been traveling to New England for business monthly for the past 8 years.  

They. are absolutely the rudest, most entitled, and most obnoxious fans in the country.   Every fan base has some bad apples, but New England’s are the worst I have ever seen.

You can’t even say something good about another team in hotel bar without some obnoxious jerk making comments.  

I find the fastest way to get a Patriots* fan to shut up is to ask them their favorite Steve Grogan game. They kind of go into this lockjaw-of-the-brain thing as they start thinking, "Who the hell is Steve Grogan?"

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Process said:

Every fanbase has them

Get bent

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

My experience is that Bills fans are mostly nice to visitors with visiting jerseys etc, and I was a season ticket guy for 30 years.  (drunks excepted, but they hate everybody)  However, a family member wore his Bills jersey to a game in Pittsburg a while back, and, it wasn't pretty.  He had to leave the game because of the abuse from the Pitts fans.   I predict things will not be entirely rosy next Sunday night.......

This mirrors my experience as a teen at 3Rivers, had my awesome Bills hat stolen by some drunk Steelers fans AFTER already suffering through the Monday night debacle that was the game—talk about classy. :doh:

9 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I find the fastest way to get a Patriots* fan to shut up is to ask them their favorite Steve Grogan game. They kind of go into this lockjaw-of-the-brain thing as they start thinking, "Who the hell is Steve Grogan?"

Or Tony Eason? I’d wager many Patsy fans don’t even realize they had an existence as a mostly crappy franchise reminiscent of the Cardinals or Lions, pre-Bledsoe/Brady. Well durn, I almost can’t remember that either now :doh:

15 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

3 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Or Tony Eason? I’d wager many Patsy fans don’t even realize they had an existence as a mostly crappy franchise reminiscent of the Cardinals or Lions, pre-Bledsoe/Brady. Well durn, I almost can’t remember that either now :doh:

Steve Grogan actually had a winning record in new England over a decade

75-60 or something like that and had a few 11 win seasons

• Thank you (+1) 1