Lamar took his white sleeves off so we knew he'd be pulling the ball more

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Jerry Hughes postgame locker room interview

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/jerry-hughes-grow-from-this

Gives big props to the coaches for getting them ready

Says in the 2nd half Lamar took his white sleeves off so they knew he'd be pulling the ball (eg, away from Ingram or Edwards, keeping it) more

OK, OK, I know what some of you are thinking ?

You'll be the same one locking this thread in two days.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Jerry Hughes postgame locker room interview

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/jerry-hughes-grow-from-this

Gives big props to the coaches for getting them ready

Says in the 2nd half Lamar took his white sleeves off so they knew he'd be pulling the ball (eg, away from Ingram or Edwards, keeping it) more

OK, OK, I know what some of you are thinking ?

Were you this bored on a Monday night? Had to stir the pot?!? ?

(Just dont let that pot point out the kettle is black)

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

I noticed that Lamar was leaving his mouth guard out when he was going to hand the ball off , at least a few times. Players probably noticed this; haven’t rewatched to see if it was consistent . 

1 hour ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

My son noticed something but I'm not sure how accurate it is.  He said Lamar put his mouthpiece in when he ran, but often left it out when he was handing off.  Interesting if true.  Need to watch the replay

Awww it’s always nice to see family posting together 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

I noticed that Lamar was leaving his mouth guard out when he was going to hand the ball off , at least a few times. Players probably noticed this; haven’t rewatched to see if it was consistent . 

1 hour ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

My son noticed something but I'm not sure how accurate it is.  He said Lamar put his mouthpiece in when he ran, but often left it out when he was handing off.  Interesting if true.  Need to watch the replay

Wow, I said this to my son. Could my son and I and you two be living in an alternate universe?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Jokes aside - if he’s ripping the read option on his way to the line... it lends some credence to his questions of making reads and long term viability. It would be the ultimate cue of getting by on athleticism instead of being able to read the field. 

im curious to see some data on it to see if it’s a tell or just a few posters happened to catch some coincidental shots 

5 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Maybe Jerry Hughes is racist for noticing Lamar took his white sleeves off. Sad

I heard from a friend that Jerry got his 23&me results back and it said he is 2% less black than Lamar, making him automatically racist because that's how oppression works or something. 

9 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

8 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

If I had a son, he would post something like this.

14 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Maybe Jerry Hughes is racist for noticing Lamar took his white sleeves off. Sad

that must’ve been the unsportsmanlike conduct he pulled. 

13 hours ago, RiotAct said:

I’m starting a shaming movement against him on Twitter now

It’s a real problem still in Texas where he was raised. ? 

As an aside, are the Cleveland Browns the only nfl team that could get away with wearing football colored sleeves? 

• Like (+1) 1