Lamar took his white sleeves off so we knew he'd be pulling the ball more

Jerry Hughes postgame locker room interview

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/jerry-hughes-grow-from-this

Gives big props to the coaches for getting them ready

Says in the 2nd half Lamar took his white sleeves off so they knew he'd be pulling the ball (eg, away from Ingram or Edwards, keeping it) more

OK, OK, I know what some of you are thinking ?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Jerry Hughes postgame locker room interview

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/jerry-hughes-grow-from-this

Gives big props to the coaches for getting them ready

Says in the 2nd half Lamar took his white sleeves off so they knew he'd be pulling the ball (eg, away from Ingram or Edwards, keeping it) more

OK, OK, I know what some of you are thinking ?

LOL. Somewhere, a 49er announcer is adding evidence to his plea ...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

No laughing matter. Some guy in SF has been castigated and docked pay for that very argument. Another example of P.C. culture run amuck.  

Now now.  It was a most glorious vacation.  Dont make it sound worse than it was.  :)

9 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

No laughing matter. Some guy in SF has been castigated and docked pay for that very argument. Another example of P.C. culture run amuck.  

I agree. People are afraid to speak out in this climate, that's why they choose to be flippant instead. There's no logic and tolerance for truthfulness. The concept of "intention" is lost, yet it is the most important concept. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I noticed that Lamar was leaving his mouth guard out when he was going to hand the ball off , at least a few times. Players probably noticed this; haven’t rewatched to see if it was consistent . 

I noticed that too!

1 hour ago, ToGoGo said:

I agree. People are afraid to speak out in this climate, that's why they choose to be flippant instead. There's no logic and tolerance for truthfulness. The concept of "intention" is lost, yet it is the most important concept. 

I get what you're saying but there's a lot of people unafraid to speak out and others that are afraid.  Flippant, as you suggest, may be one of the defense mechanism of those said people for being censored.