Baldy’s breakdowns: Brian Baldinger has very high praise for the Bills defense in his latest game breakdown

BillsFan4

This is the type of team the Bills seem to excel against due to their being so detail oriented and playing with such discipline. The Ravens require you to play fundamentally sound football or get gashed. The Bills played an outstanding game and made one mistake and paid for it. That's going to happen, most times you don't give up a long TD because of it, unfortunately this time you did.

To hold them to season or near season lows on offense across the board and force more than double their previous season highest number of punts in a game is an unbelievable job by the D.

14 hours ago, Jamie Nails said:

About the cap space, it's going to evaporate quickly when we look to resign or extend players like Milano, Shaq, Phillips, Tre, Spain, Feliciano etc. I guess I'm saying that anyone that believes we're going to sign high profile free agents in the off season will probably be mistaken. I don't see it happening. We're in the draft, develop and retain phase. 

This is why it’s so difficult to maintain a great defensive team in today’s league imo. It’s tough to keep everyone together for a significant amount of time. That’s why the blueprint for success is taking advantage of having a great defense while developing a young QB. Eventually the QB who benefited from the great defense needs to become capable of taking over games. That’s why Allen’s development in the immediate future is critical.