Cowboys cut Brett Maher. Sign Kai Forbath

CowgirlsFan

1 hour ago, NJKBillsfan said:

Hauschka played good last week but still don't know if I trust him.

I think we should gives serious consideration about signing Maher. 

In the offseason I'd toy with adding Maher but not now. I think Haushka's  issues this year relate to Reig Ferguson might not be snapping like he used to or something but I can't believe his big decline this season. 

12 hours ago, NJKBillsfan said:

Maher has one of the best leg's in the league.

Should we at least bring him in for a tryout? 

Not sure adding a kicker who is struggling and lost all confidence right before playoff time would be a smart idea. #4 is a veteran who has been around to make clutch kicks, even though he’s struggled you want that experience come playoff time. 

Oh my goodness! I'm so glad it's just a couple, maybe 3 people asking for the Bills to bring him in. 

Dude is 20/30 this year.

1/5 from 40-49  

6/8 from 30-39

4/8 from 50+

Now, if you want a pro bowler from 20-29, he is 9/9.   

Anyone else see Chase miss a 47 yd fg late in the game for the Colts? Guess what the Colts lost by. 3 Points. If you wanna replace Hauschka so bad, at least find someone better. That is the goal. No?

18 hours ago, StHustle said:

Do you not know how this forum works? Im from BBMB too and took awhile to get used to but I actually like it this way better.

Same here. I was so bummed when they took down the BBMB, on my birthday no less, haha. Before that happened, this forum was a lot smaller, kudos to the admins for handling the mass, uh... what's the opposite of exodus? It's 11 AM and my brain is still asleep. Cripes. 

Anywho... kicking this year has been wild. Seems like no kick is a gimme and even the best kickers have struggled... unless you're Justin Tucker. I'm convinced he's a football kicking machine the Ravens have dressed in an Edgar suit.