Bengals accuse Pats employee of videotaping their play calls

YoloinOhio

12 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Belicheat - we don’t “knowingly” cross the line 

? 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28265914/patriots-bill-belichick-denies-involvement-videographer-caught-taping-bengals-sideline

Such a :censored:ing liar ? 

I think he is a lawyer- technically since the guy recording is not a direct employee then the Pats* can not be held responsible. This is been his MO since he was a D coordinator for the Giants, ruin the game through technicalities.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, entropyrules said:

I was discussing with my spousal unit and she quipped its ironic they are called the "Patriots." I am more concerned that this behavior is more a reflection of our current societal thinking where the end justifies the means..lies don't matter as long as they help you get to the result you want.

Absolutely.  It is symbolic in change of this country where names are cooped and twisted in meaning.

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

He's a ***** but kind of tugs at your heart strings

Yes if by strings you mean the blood vessels which when interfered with cause heart attacks.

I understand that the Grinch was modeled him but in cartoon they thought no one would believe five sizes too small so they went with two.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLQoO0FtycZ2TqIhmke6Y

18 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I think he is a lawyer- technically since the guy recording is not a direct employee then the Pats* can not be held responsible. This is been his MO since he was a D coordinator for the Giants, ruin the game through technicalities.

Yes they can be held responsible. Go back three pages. 

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Belicheat - we don’t “knowingly” cross the line 

? 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28265914/patriots-bill-belichick-denies-involvement-videographer-caught-taping-bengals-sideline

Such a :censored:ing liar ? 

Right.

And we are going to believe that Belichick and his staff make “honest” mistakes.

Belichick doesn’t allow for mistakes.......period.

• Like (+1) 1

One of our current coaches gets mentioned:

Then Specter turned to the alleged videotaping of the Rams' walk-through. Walsh confessed that after the Patriots' team picture, he and at least three other team videographers lingered around the Louisiana Superdome, setting up cameras for the game. Suddenly, the Rams arrived and started their walk-through. The three videographers, in full Patriots apparel, hung around, on the field and in the stands, for 30 minutes. Nobody said anything. Walsh said he observed star Rams running back Marshall Faulk line up in an unusual position: as a kickoff returner. That night, Walsh reported what he had seen to Patriots assistant coach Brian Daboll, who asked an array of questions about the Rams' formations. Walsh said that Daboll, who declined through the Patriots to comment for this story, drew a series of diagrams -- an account Daboll later denied to league investigators.

5 minutes ago, major said:

If they are that shady at away games, what kind of shenanigans do you think they use at home games (bugging locker rooms, turning off opponents headsets, etc...)?

How awesome would it be to bring in your own NSA quality team and find their little shenanigans, all video recorded and everything. If they are up to these things, pay more for smarter geeks and let it bite them in the arse!