Bengals accuse Pats employee of videotaping their play calls

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, arcane said:

I'm almost positive when Tomlin tried to make a big deal out of this, it was shown that the Pats, nor any other home NFL team, have anything to do with the headsets, it's the NFL itself 

And you would be wrong.

https://www.denverpost.com/2015/09/11/nfl-clarifies-headset-rules-after-patriots-steelers-issues/

The NFL provides the headsets. The home team is responsible for them working and power and that kind of stuff

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

They only thing that will make them change is to strip away Victories IMO 

Maybe. I'd almost want an asterisk next to all six of them rather than them keeping three and losing three.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, arcane said:

I'm almost positive when Tomlin tried to make a big deal out of this, it was shown that the Pats, nor any other home NFL team, have anything to do with the headsets, it's the NFL itself 

Wrong. 

**excerpt**

Bose sends 50 headsets to every stadium and home teams are supposed to provide equipment for visiting teams, as the league's gameday manual states that home teams are aware for installing and maintaining these systems. 

Full article: https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/9/11/9309529/steelers-patriots-headsets-mike-tomlin-bill-belichick-headsetgate-deflategate-spygate

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

And you would be wrong.

https://www.denverpost.com/2015/09/11/nfl-clarifies-headset-rules-after-patriots-steelers-issues/

The NFL provides the headsets. The home team is responsible for them working and power and that kind of stuff

mans exactly why WEEI bleeds into visitor sets. And also why Brady’s set has reported to stay open past the cut off 

34 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

I have absolutely no doubt that there are hundreds of ways the Patriots have been cheating over the years. If you look at other sports dynasties over the years and the level of domination they've had in their sports league and compare them with the Patriots dynasty, the Patriots are astronomically higher than everyone else, it's not even close.  There's no way for any team to be as successful as they have been without cheating.   I have to finish reading the book on Spygate. The author mentioned how Doug Flutie accidentally picked up Brady's helmet and heard and alternate frequency which was always on (supposed to shut off at a certain time before the play starts (I think 15 seconds)).

The last part is one of the reasons why I can't stand Brady.  If true - imagine the advantage of being talked through how to play the position of QB live on the field - being fed correct info (gathered through other cheating) on what the defense is going to do live while you are playing.  Week after week.  The advantage in learning how to play the position is unprecedented in sport.  Even if the helmet receiver shenanigans stopped after some period (no guarantee) - the learning period when it was on would give you an astronomical advantage over other players who need to learn the position over time.  Then factor in the same offensive system and coaching forever, any/all other advantages from systematic cheating by the org (incl miraculous reclamation projects likely tied to PEDs) discounts on FAs  going just to get a ring, advantageous game altering officiating year after year, etc etc.  His whole career is an absolute farce.  With those advantages, how many other just decent QBs would have had the same success - tens, hundreds?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

The last part is one of the reasons why I can't stand Brady.  If true - imagine the advantage of being talked through how to play the position of QB live on the field - being fed correct info (gathered through other cheating) on what the defense is going to do live while you are playing.  Week after week.  The advantage in learning how to play the position is unprecedented in sport.  Even if the helmet receiver shenanigans stopped after some period (no guarantee) - the learning period when it was on would give you an astronomical advantage over other players who need to learn the position over time.  Then factor in the same offensive system and coaching forever, any/all other advantages from systematic cheating by the org (incl miraculous reclamation projects likely tied to PEDs) discounts on FAs  going just to get a ring, advantageous game altering officiating year after year, etc etc.  His whole career is an absolute farce.  With those advantages, how many other just decent QBs would have had the same success - tens, hundreds?

I think you could replace Trent Edwards with Brady.  Brady woulda been outta the league after a few seasons, and Trent Edwards would be a 6 time Superbowl champ.  

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

The tape is going to come out probably. If the league is soft about punishment the bengals are going to release it. I don’t know how severe the punishment is going to be but I think it depends. If there’s 8 minutes of bengal coaches and assistants it’ll be a wicked penalty. If it’s stupid non important stuff expect a little fine and maybe a mid round pick. 

Well said. I completely agree with you. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Maybe. I'd almost want an asterisk next to all six of them rather than them keeping three and losing three.

Oh and smother them with a corrosive material so the trophies are permanently tarnished 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Haha (+1) 1

SpyGate 1

HGH

Football Deflation

more HGH

Salary Cap Circumvention

More HGH

More Filming

Head Set issues

Alternate Frequencies for Brady

searching Hotels. 
tapped visitor lockerroom 

that is the run down of the “Patriot Way” 

you can BET the Surfaces on the sidelines are comprised as well. 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

SpyGate 1

HGH

Football Deflation

more HGH

Salary Cap Circumvention

More HGH

More Filming

Head Set issues

searching Hotels. 

Don't forget employment of a convicted serial killer and ownership-sponsored sex trafficking

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

SpyGate 1

HGH

Football Deflation

more HGH

Salary Cap Circumvention

More HGH

More Filming

Head Set issues

searching Hotels. 

don’t forget sexual favors at seedy strip malls in Florida. Oh, and murder. 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

SpyGate 1

HGH

Football Deflation

more HGH

Salary Cap Circumvention

More HGH

More Filming

Head Set issues

searching Hotels. 

* Antonio Brown “wink wink” (get cut by Raiders and we’ll take you)

* Patrick Chung - indicted on felony drug charges...still playing. 

#patriotway

11 minutes ago, wppete said:

If these accusations are true, which they look like they are and NE has a long history of cheating and getting caught, this is the perfect situation for the Bengals to be defiant of the NFL. Especial if they try and bury the story. 

I hope you're right. But I wouldn't underestimate the solidarity of the NFL machine. I don't know if Mike Brown is the kind of owner who will be mad enough at this incident to go against it. 

5 minutes ago, peterpan said:

I think you could replace Trent Edwards with Brady.  Brady woulda been outta the league after a few seasons, and Trent Edwards would be a 6 time Superbowl champ.  

I was actually going to mention Edwards by name ? I truly have always though you could plug in any number of QBs in the same situation with the same results - although who knows if every one would have sold their soul to do it.  The way the whole Brady GOAT thing gets casually tossed around now drives me crazy