Bengals accuse Pats employee of videotaping their play calls

YoloinOhio

Just now, peterpan said:

Caught being the key word.  Think of the HUBDDREDS of other ways they also cheat

I have absolutely no doubt that there are hundreds of ways the Patriots have been cheating over the years. If you look at other sports dynasties over the years and the level of domination they've had in their sports league and compare them with the Patriots dynasty, the Patriots are astronomically higher than everyone else, it's not even close.  There's no way for any team to be as successful as they have been without cheating.   I have to finish reading the book on Spygate. The author mentioned how Doug Flutie accidentally picked up Brady's helmet and heard and alternate frequency which was always on (supposed to shut off at a certain time before the play starts (I think 15 seconds)).

3 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

I have absolutely no doubt that there are hundreds of ways the Patriots have been cheating over the years. If you look at other sports dynasties over the years and the level of domination they've had in their sports league and compare them with the Patriots dynasty, the Patriots are astronomically higher than everyone else, it's not even close.  There's no way for any team to be as successful as they have been without cheating.   I have to finish reading the book on Spygate. The author mentioned how Doug Flutie accidentally picked up Brady's helmet and heard and alternate frequency which was always on (supposed to shut off at a certain time before the play starts (I think 15 seconds)).

I have read that book like 2-3 times,  A MUST READ.

It is just super satisfying to watch everyone who labeled me a conspiracy theorist all these years by calling out their cheating now coming up to me and exclaiming "...wow, James, you were right ALL ALONG!"? 

Edited by MILFHUNTER#518
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

I hope the NFL or if the Bengals got a hold of the vide they release it. Let’s see the so called “B-Roll” they were filming. If reports are correct why film the coaches and airlines of the Bengals for over 8minutes ir first Quarter?????

4 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

Not only that, but it is the fact that they really have never been that good personnel-wise.  They cull their best players off all the time and don't lose a step. On-paper, they are/should be just another team, yet here they are, with unprecedented domination, 21 game home win streaks, other win streaks that were 20+.  Brady and Edelman were 42-0 in over a decade against AFC opponents in Foxboro prior to the Chiefs game.  It does not make sense and doesnt pass the eye test. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, wppete said:

I hope the NFL or if the Bengals got a hold of the vide they release it. Let’s see the so called “B-Roll” they were filming. If reports are correct why film the coaches and airlines of the Bengals for over 8minutes ir first Quarter?????

The Bengals have the original copy. Diana Russinni said so anyways. And she said she contacted the Bengals but they will not release the video to ESPN. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Nope.. He was an “independent contractor” 

Not technically an employee. They can terminate his contract but can’t fire him per se. Lol I’m just giving you a hard time but that’s actually how they’re classifying the guy. 
They should check his W-2 and see how much this independent contractor makes filming low budget website documentaries ??

the cameraman who took the video for the Patriots"

An independent contractor can create liability for the general contractor (in this case, the Pats) if the independent contractor performed their work at the direction and control of the Pats.  If the Pats told the film crew to go to the Browns stadium, ask to film for a documentary, take film of sidelines and other areas, the Pats are in just as much trouble as the cameraman. They hired them. And it's Bob ***** Kraft's company!!! LOL

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

An independent contractor can create liability for the general contractor (in this case, the Pats) if the independent contractor performed their work at the direction and control of the Pats.  If the Pats told the film crew to go to the Browns stadium, ask to film for a documentary, take film of sidelines and other areas, the Pats are in just as much trouble as the cameraman. They hired them. And it's Bob ***** Kraft's company!!! LOL

I said earlier they are responsible for him they brought him to the booth. That’s why they’re guilty no matter what. They broke a rule. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

The Bengals have the original copy. Diana Russinni said so anyways. And she said she contacted the Bengals but they will not release the video to ESPN. 

why not release it? I’m this is all suspicious.

25 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

Sal Capaccio  ?Verified account @SalSports 47m47 minutes ago

So @OScandrick just said on @TheHerd that the rumor around the league is the Patriots have people go to the visiting team hotel and do a sweep of the hotel in case they can find any game plan, playbook, etc. stuff laying around, and bring it to the team if they do.

And honestly that makes sense. with the stakes so high in professional sports you will look for any competitive advantage you can. But the patriots have completely gone over the line multiple times to the point where it has seriously jeopardized the integrity of the game. 

Listening to John Murphy right now and I’m convinced this is serious and he is doing damage control for the league. I’m sure he’s gotten word to try to minimize the damage this could do to the league. Even though it’s a rival something like this could reek havoc on the league and the nfl could take another big pr hit. I’m sure the owners are pissed behind the scenes with the patriots but I would bet most owners do not want the negative fallout that could happen with the questioning of the integrity and fairness of the league the last 20 years.  

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, peterpan said:

That punishment would be equivalent to a mean look from your mom.  

Aka nothing.

If true, Belichick should be suspended for a year....and forced to eat Tom Brady’s diet. Take THAT, you cheater! 

4 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

this.

in my job i bring in contingent workforce to manage the ebbs and flow of our business, during a recent merger i had 350 contractors working under the direction of my management team, not for one minute is my company (or even me/my management team) indemnified of any negative acts or wrongdoing of those resources internally or externally, we are held responsible. Sure they are easier to offload than an FTE (Full Time Employee) as it's a contract and that's why we operate "bubble staff" in these cases.

Their work is directly managed and compensated by the company they are contracted to, they are tied in ethical conduct, or lack thereof.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

why not release it? I’m this is all suspicious.

There's no way the NFL is going to give the Bengals permission to release that tape. No way, no how. 

Now if the Bengals have someone brave enough to leak the tape in defiance of the NFL, that's another story. 

1 minute ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

And honestly that makes sense. with the stakes so high in professional sports you will look for any competitive advantage you can. But the patriots have completely gone over the line multiple times to the point where it has seriously jeopardized the integrity of the game. 

Listening to John Murphy right now and I’m convinced this is serious and he is doing damage control for the league. I’m sure he’s gotten word to try to minimize the damage this could do to the league. Even though it’s a rival something like this could reek havoc on the league and the nfl could take another big pr hit. I’m sure the owners are pissed behind the scenes with the patriots but I would bet most owners do not want the negative fallout that could happen with the questioning of the integrity and fairness of the league the last 20 years.  

All you need to be convinced of the full-on damage control effort is to hear Peter King. He basically said that the league should sweep it under the rug and quick 

12 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

Not only that, but it is the fact that they really have never been that good personnel-wise.  They cull their best players off all the time and don't lose a step. On-paper, they are/should be just another team, yet here they are, with unprecedented domination, 21 game home win streaks, other win streaks that were 20+.  Brady and Edelman were 42-0 in over a decade against AFC opponents in Foxboro prior to the Chiefs game.  It does not make sense and doesnt pass the eye test. 

That stat can't be right. The Chiefs won in NE in 2017.