Bengals accuse Pats employee of videotaping their play calls

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, peterpan said:

I have been saying FOREVER that the Pats never stopped cheating.  You can EASILY see that they are, just by watching their games.  

It's nice for other people to finally confirm what was already known.  

Now they need to be absolutely destroyed.  The NCAA vacates wins for minor recruitment violations.  This is incredibly more serious.  

All wins under belicheater tenure vacated.  

Take back and melt down their Lombardi trophies.

Kraft should be forced to sell the team

Belicheater banned for life.  

Every coach in on it banned for 1 year.  

No draft picks for 3-5 years.  NONE.

Reduced salary cap figure. 

No prime time games for 5 years. 

Maybe no home games for one season?

Pats need to be absolutely DESTROYED for horrible, repeated cheating.  This is the worst cheating scandel in world sports history.  Nothing compares to this.  NOTHING.  

THEY RUINED football for 20 years!!!!

overreaction, maybe.  Can’t really argue with ya though.  Their cheating may have changed the landscape of football for 2 decades.  

Sucks that we can’t prove how many times they’ve cheated over the years.  Maybe Belichick will do his wife wrong and she’ll spill the beans.

1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

People calling for Belicheck to be banned are not going to get their wish. If the NFL took such a severe step and banned a coach that had 6 super bowls over two decades, would be a huge black eye to the league and undermine the confidence the public has in the league, the commissioner and the idea of games being fixed.  It would wipe out nearly a 20 year period of dominance by one team, an entire generation of football fans will have felt cheated for 20 years. The NFL would never fully recover 

Imagine the implications that Vegas has? Or other owners?

If this turns out to be spygate 2.0 (and im not sure it will) expect a suspension at most for Belicheck. Heavy fines, loss of draft picks ect.

Vacating wins? This isnt college football. Bans? Extremely unlikey.

I hear what you are saying, but I disagree.  If the NFL does NOT have a severe punishment, then it will CONFIRM that the league is rigged for the Pats.  We already know the Pats cheated their way to 3 Superbowls.  This confirms that they NEVER STOPPED.  Something us astute fans already deciphered.

By doing nothing, the league says it's OK.  The evidence ALREADY PROVES that "a coach with 6 SBs and 20 years of dominance" is a cheating prik.  

For the NFL to say - it's ok, no big deal, would be a death nail to the NFL.  

Kraft needs to be forced to sell team and Bellichik banned for life.  No penalty will stop their cheating.  They need to be removed from the game for life.  

The Patriots players and fans shouldn’t be penalized.  You can’t vacate past titles and wins.  Then you just make martyrs of the cheating SOB’s.  Get Kraft and Belichik out of the game forever.  

Edited by BuffaloRebound
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, peterpan said:

I hear what you are saying, but I disagree.  If the NFL does NOT have a severe punishment, then it will CONFIRM that the league is rigged for the Pats.  We already know the Pats cheated their way to 3 Superbowls.  This confirms that they NEVER STOPPED.  Something us astute fans already deciphered.

By doing nothing, the league says it's OK.  The evidence ALREADY PROVES that "a coach with 6 SBs and 20 years of dominance" is a cheating prik.  

For the NFL to say - it's ok, no big deal, would be a death nail to the NFL.  

Damned if you do, damned if you dont

18 minutes ago, peterpan said:

I have been saying FOREVER that the Pats never stopped cheating.  You can EASILY see that they are, just by watching their games.  

I think the pats are sketchy and will always take this stuff seriously because of it, but this is so unconvincing and you don't further elaborate. When I watch the Pats this year I see a team that can beat up on bad teams, but has a losing record against good ones, and can barely move the ball without trick plays no matter who they're playing.

3 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Kraft needs to be forced to sell team and Bellichik banned for life.  No penalty will stop their cheating.  They need to be removed from the game for life.  

Exactly!!!!

Pegula should offer up a bounty for any employees who can prove the pats cheating and come forward with evidence. 

A cool $1 million dollars would be enough to get the truth for sure.  

Pegs would also earn that back easily with one home ayoff game, which we would have this year if not for the Pats never ending cheating. 

59 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Take a peek at the Patsfan forum "They weren't even Patriot employees - they were employees of Kraft Productions!"  :lol::lol::lol:

It’s almost as if those stupid mfers don’t realize a general contractor is liable for its ics. Even if, y’know, they were TOTALLY acting of their own volition lmaoooooooo

8 minutes ago, arcane said:

I think the pats are sketchy and will always take this stuff seriously because of it, but this is so unconvincing and you don't further elaborate. When I watch the Pats this year I see a team that can beat up on bad teams, but has a losing record against good ones, and can barely move the ball without trick plays no matter who they're playing.

The Pats run slants and crossing routes.  Their offense is simple and the great minds of the NFL should have been able to stop it as far back as 2002.  But they never have.  How come?  CHEATING.  

The Pats sign players cut by the worst teams in the league, those players start, Pats win the Superbowl, then those players go on to suck for other teams.  How do you win repeatedly with sub par players??? CHEATING.  

NONE of their assistant coaches have gone onto be successful head coaches.  Charlie Weis, Romeo Crennel, Mangini, that bearded guy with the Lions, that dousche who stunk in Denver then bailed on the Colts.  They all are failures.  Sure, you could luck into one Superbowl with bad coaches, but dominate the league for 20 years and win six Superbowls without EVER having good assistant coaches??? It's impossible.  ITS NOT POSSIBLE.  ITS CHEATING.  

They were losing to the Falcons like 33-7 in the Superbowl.  Then Matt Ryan's helmet radio malfunctions and doesn't work right for the remainder of the game.  The Pats come back and win.  Not a reasonable comeback, but the largest or 2nd largest comeback in NFL HISTORY.......  HELLO.... CHEATING

Tom Brady playing at 42 when no one else came make it past 38.  Hmmmm.  I bet it's easier to perform well when....YOU ARE CHEATING.   

Isn't it strange this HIS valued trainer gets arrested by the Feds for illegal Chinese drugs??? Hmmmmm, yep, no connection there!!!!!

All of these individually may be able to be explained away.  But it's ALL one team.  The same team that has been CAUGHT CHEATING 3 TIMES NOW.  

Edited by peterpan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, peterpan said:

It's nice for other people to finally confirm what was already known.  

Now they need to be absolutely destroyed.  The NCAA vacates wins for minor recruitment violations.  This is incredibly more serious.  

All wins under belicheater tenure vacated.  

Take back and melt down their Lombardi trophies.

Kraft should be forced to sell the team

Belicheater banned for life.  

Every coach in on it banned for 1 year.  

No draft picks for 3-5 years.  NONE.

Reduced salary cap figure. 

No prime time games for 5 years. 

Maybe no home games for one season?

Pats need to be absolutely DESTROYED for horrible, repeated cheating.  This is the worst cheating scandel in world sports history.  Nothing compares to this.  NOTHING.  

THEY RUINED football for 20 years!!!!

Thank you, you just said EVERYTHING that I feel in one post. 100% in agreement.:beer:

2 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Thank you, you just said EVERYTHING that I feel in one post. 100% in agreement.:beer:

Would also love to see it turn public opinion that Bellicheat isn't quite the football genius everyone thinks, a stop all the Brady GOAT crap

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

So it's only a problem to break the rules if you actually succeed in gaining a competitive advantage? This is BS. Make them forfeit the Bengals game. This is the second time and they aren't even sort of denying it. 

No kidding - because they might actually have been bad at cheating this time they shouldn't be punished.  WTF is that

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

So it's only a problem to break the rules if you actually succeed in gaining a competitive advantage? This is BS. Make them forfeit the Bengals game. This is the second time and they aren't even sort of denying it. 

i hope they are referring to the degree of the punishment as they are already guilty, but still, to your point if everything is in a gray area how do you hold people accountable and stop it?

The tape is going to come out probably. If the league is soft about punishment the bengals are going to release it. I don’t know how severe the punishment is going to be but I think it depends. If there’s 8 minutes of bengal coaches and assistants it’ll be a wicked penalty. If it’s stupid non important stuff expect a little fine and maybe a mid round pick. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Would also love to see it turn public opinion that Bellicheat isn't quite the football genius everyone thinks, a stop all the Brady GOAT crap

which would absolutely kill him - i think BB can walk away tarnished and be relatively unphased but Tom?  maybe at one time he "loved the game so much" but now it's 120% about his ego and legacy, put an asterisk on that or even take it away, you absolutely destroy him.