Bengals accuse Pats employee of videotaping their play calls

YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Considering that the patriots have been caught cheating more than once, and possibly just got caught again, due diligence isn't akin to wearing a tin foil hat.

As far as sleeping in a Faraday cage, I guess if it keeps Mrs. Jauronimo happy, keep it up :thumbsup:

I hope Mrs. Jauronimo is smart enough to lock the door but it is doubtful if she married Mr. Jauronimo.

8eab3e0375bc5b13dabca40edbdcfdc2.gif

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think it's trying to insert a degree of separation between himself and the Patriots organization and create "plausible deniability" of any wrongdoing for Belicheck****

A similar case would be saying you work for Pegula Sports and Entertainment vs you work for the Buffalo Bills. 

Agreed

Technically not the Patriots doing the filming... Just Kraft's production crew

Someone... Anyone MUST stop this disgusting team from even going to the Superbowl this year. 

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think it's trying to insert a degree of separation between himself and the Patriots organization and create "plausible deniability" of any wrongdoing for Belicheck****

A similar case would be saying you work for Pegula Sports and Entertainment vs you work for the Buffalo Bills. 

Hapless hitting nail on the head!!  Seriously, for anyone in the intel field, plausible deniability is basic tradecraft. I don’t wear a tinfoil hat, but this is obvious. Patriots have been doing this and more for years.  

1 hour ago, MJS said:

They did it for ALL their opponents. They got caught doing it against the Bengals.

I'm confused why you are going out of your way to defend the Patriots.

again not defending the Patriots. Showing the loophole in the rules 

21 minutes ago, peterpan said:

Brady.  He has clearly know this whole time.  He needs to be banned too, for life.  And banned from the HOF.  Also Pete Rose.  

Pete Rose is already banned from the NFL HOF.

Edited by Mr. WEO

58 minutes ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

what exactly does he mean by he's a Robert Kraft employee? seems like a weird way to describe ones employment 

kraft does own a variety of companies beyond the Patriots. I’d assume most of the media being spinoffs outside the patriots immediate realm where someone like this would be a kraft group employee not a patriots employee.

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Except there's this

ultimately, the tape will tell the story. 

im not sure I care much either way about the practice but either they were inside the rules or not with their behavior and it’s sounding sketchy. 

now what will the nfl do from here will be tricky after they created the lack of trust post spy gate 

22 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

again not defending the Patriots. Showing the loophole in the rules 

Bobby I know you mean well and are showing the loophole to prepare us for the NFL allowing them off without punishment but several of your comments sound like defense of Pat's*.