Bengals accuse Pats employee of videotaping their play calls

YoloinOhio

35 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

If I'm McBeane I've already hired a crew to sniff out hidden cameras and bugs in the visitors locker room in Foxboro.

I seriously think about this every time I watch a Cheater home game - if a team would hire someone to sweep for bugs.  They haven't lost at home in 100 years and are known for making miraculous adjustments after halftime ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

If I'm McBeane I'm lining all the helmets and team caps with tinfoil and sleeping in a Faraday Cage which I believe gives me strange sexual powers.

Considering that the patriots have been caught cheating more than once, and possibly just got caught again, due diligence isn't akin to wearing a tin foil hat.

As far as sleeping in a Faraday cage, I guess if it keeps Mrs. Jauronimo happy, keep it up :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I bet when news that their spy had been caught red handed made it to Foxboro there were some deflated balls.... 

;)

just wait til his text messages get released and they show that his nickname was spy amongst his peers, but it was allegedly bc he likes to play the game “I spy”

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

BB being suspended for the entire playoffs works.

In reality, what do you all think is the proper punishment for being caught cheating AGAIN?!?!.

I mean this truthfully with no exaggeration.  I believe that belicheater should be banned from the NFL for LIFE.  AND I think every one of their wins should be vacated for his entire tenure with the team.  

That's the ONLY real punishment that would deter such behavior from other teams/coaches in the future.  That's what the NCAA would do, too.

The Kraft.  Obviously some kind of fine.  But if he is this involved in the cheating, the league should force him to sell the team.  Seriously.  That would be the only proper punishment.  

Brady.  He has clearly know this whole time.  He needs to be banned too, for life.  And banned from the HOF.  Also Pete Rose.  

This entire organization is a stain on the NFL, football, the entire nation.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

what exactly does he mean by he's a Robert Kraft employee? seems like a weird way to describe ones employment 

I think it's trying to insert a degree of separation between himself and the Patriots organization and create "plausible deniability" of any wrongdoing for Belicheck****

A similar case would be saying you work for Pegula Sports and Entertainment vs you work for the Buffalo Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1