Bengals accuse Pats employee of videotaping their play calls

YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Lol they had permission from the Browns have the videographer up there.. The HOME team knew he was there and somehow this fell threw the cracks of communication.. the fact they turned over the video so quickly pretty much makes the story dead..  

Except this is how the Pats* have cheated for years. In fact, it's the reason Kraft* had to pay a million dollars, and forfeit and 1st round pick, and sit Brady* for a bunch of games.

Besides, don't you think it's odd that the cheaters got permission from the Browns to film the Bengals?

Exactly. Cheaters cheat.

• Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

well this does change my thinking here. Still the rule is ambiguous 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

and will be destroyed ala 2015 after league says nothing there. Protect the Shield Goodell strikes again

Edited by MAJBobby

17 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Because it's the truth?

when it comes to cameras and the cheats: spygate, the 2015 incident, Steve Bellicheat on the sidelines during warm-ups and run through with a note pad = you cannot trust them at all & they lie 

• Like (+1) 2

Keep’em coming, that asterisk is going to be the size of the moon when all is said and done. I think all the really crazy stuff will probably come out 10 years after Belicheat and Brady retire. 

Any time evidence is destroyed you can pretty much assume the worst case scenario.   In the Patriots case a lot of evidence has been destroyed. 

This does sound a little fishy, but on the surface it looks like a case of miscommunication or not enough communication. 
Timing is so weird though. 
Kansas City equipment guy apparently sent their stuff to the wrong place yesterday and they almost had to forfeit the game, he said it was his fault. I’m checking bank records on that man though if I’m KC hahahaha.. Now this coming out. Seems to be they haven’t done anything wrong but lots of times in these cases more information starts trickling down. On top of the fact the refs were “against” them last night so maybe they’ve already been punished unofficially 

Edited by Rc2catch

16 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I must of missed that law of physics where if something is ruled impermissible in court it spontaneously ceases to exist.

He can email you a pdf that explains the whole thing.  Send a request with a small donation to mrweo@patriotsdefensefund.org

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

You know their desperate when they have to cheat the week they play the 1 win Bungles 

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Force the pats to forfeit the game 

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

If they could just flame out spectacularly here at the end taking a couple losses losing the division and then get eliminated in the 1st round that'd be just perfect 

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Pats* pulling out all their Greatest Hits. They Must be desperate.

1 hour ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Not surprised, the Pats are struggling. The last time they lost 2 games in a row was 2015. Last time they lost 3? 2002.

Facebook-2-losses-in-a-row-for-7d6da4.pn

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2