Ohr, Page, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Strzok, & Obama

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Sounds an awful lot like what the government of a totalitarian regime tells it’s people. We’re here to protect you from yourselves!

You are so ignorant. You know what sounds like a totalitarian government? The stupid lies of Trump. You lick them up, like an East German communist did. 

43 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are so ignorant. You know what sounds like a totalitarian government? The stupid lies of Trump. You lick them up, like an East German communist did. 

So when did Presidential lies go from something they all do to IMPEACH THE *****?

Oh wait. When Obama went out and Trump came in.  Carry on.  

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Lies = Perjury?

Wow I'm in some deep do do if that's true. 

Other way around. Perjury is a lie. An act of perjury as president would be, your term, a Presidential Lie. You said... 

22 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So when did Presidential lies go from something they all do to IMPEACH THE *****?

Oh wait. When Obama went out and Trump came in.  Carry on.  

Clinton's Presidential Lie was in 1998. When Obama came out and Trump came in the year was 2016. CAPS LOCKING obscenities and mediocre sarcasm probably wasn't warranted here.

I'll try to keep it peaceful and positive in this thread. Let's all try to do the same. 

Edited by Gary Busey

1 minute ago, Gary Busey said:

Other way around. Perjury is a lie. An act of perjury as president would be, your term, a Presidential Lie. 

Perjury is a type of lie.  And to your last remark a lie as President does not equate to perjury. 

May I ask, and ***** your request not to be obscene, what the ***** does Clinton have to do with this conversation I'm having with Tibs that you stuck your big fat ass in? 

9 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

So much anger by Trump supporters. 

R-E-L-A-X

Oh I'm quite relaxed.  Unfortunately you made little sense with your posts regarding my questioning why Tibs thinks it's ok for Presidents to lie when Obama is in the WH but horrific when Trump is in.  I'm not even going to discuss what perjury and Clinton have to do with it. And lastly never ever tell me to abstain for vulgarity.  

2 hours ago, Gary Busey said:

Other way around. Perjury is a lie. An act of perjury as president would be, your term, a Presidential Lie. You said... 

Clinton's Presidential Lie was in 1998. When Obama came out and Trump came in the year was 2016. CAPS LOCKING obscenities and mediocre sarcasm probably wasn't warranted here.

I'll try to keep it peaceful and positive in this thread. Let's all try to do the same. 

Why don't you try that in all the threads, not just one that you started and bump every few minutes?

• Like (+1) 2