Reportedly McDermott needed to be restrained in the tunnel at halftime

terrible officiating at the end of the 1st half is my guess.  Ravens had 12 men on the field and there was no call.  Then there was the blatent PI at the end of the half, but he can't be too upset about that since he did not challenge it.  I could see challenging it, getting screwed, and then being upset.  

Interested to hear if there is anything more.  

Glad to see him fired up.  The officiating in the 1st half was terrible, much better in the 2nd.  

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The refs looked like they were employed by the Ravens. 

To miss those type of calls is just mind boggling and completely amateur . Glad he was so upset , especially the 12 man non call. That changes everything in that situation. Those 4 points were obviously crucial

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

terrible officiating at the end of the 1st half is my guess.  Ravens had 12 men on the field and there was no call.  Then there was the blatent PI at the end of the half, but he can't be too upset about that since he did not challenge it.  I could see challenging it, getting screwed, and then being upset.  

Glad to see him fired up.  The officiating in the 1st half was terrible, much better in the 2nd.  

It was awful in the second half too but in our favor. Don't be a homer. They were terrible all game. 

• Like (+1) 10

6 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

The refs looked like they were employed by the Ravens. 

To miss those type of calls is just mind boggling and completely amateur . Glad he was so upset , especially the 12 man non call. That changes everything in that situation. Those 4 points were obviously crucial

And this was the same drive where they called holding on Star and another penalty on Jerry Hughes for hurting their feelings after the Star penalty.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Thank you (+1) 1

My guess is the 12 men on the field missed call against the Ravens or Harbaugh's bush league fake "take a knee".

You don't win two high school wrestling national championships, go from walk-on to starter at a I-AA school without having a fire. 

I love this.

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, Warcodered said:

And thus was the same drive where they called holding on Star and another penalty on Jerry Hughes for hurting their feelings after the Star penalty.

Oh ya!! And was I the only one who saw hands to the face on Star for at least 2 seconds? With a ref right there! Ridiculous. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Sure he could because everyone knows challenging PI calls are a waste of time. Far more blatant PI's have not been overturned on challenge

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Oh ya!! And was I the only one who saw hands to the face on Star for at least 2 seconds? With a ref right there! Ridiculous. 

No I saw that as well. Ridiculous as to how that was missed !

Did McD explain why he didn't challenge that PI non call on the deep throw by Josh?

4 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

No, I saw it also. That "should" have been the call. Instead they call holding on the Bills during a running play. Refs were really bad, think I've seen a handful of games where the refs actually called a good fair game.

It'slike they get worse every season.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Process said:

It was awful in the second half too but in our favor. Don't be a homer. They were terrible all game. 

where was I being a homer.  I din't see it in our "favor" the second half.  We still had calls against us.  The PI on Beasley was questionable, but that gets called all over the NFL now.   The requirement of "catchable" seems to be long gone.