Twitter does Angry McDermott

This is after the Ravens had 12 men in the huddle, which is evidently a penalty

Some of these are very funny

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/football/nfl/bills/2019/12/08/sean-mcdermott-buffalo-bills-coach-screams-referees-baltimore-ravens-no-penalty-men-huddle/4375486002/

McDermott looked like my dad when he found my report card.

— Jeff Rusack (@JeffRusack) December 8, 2019
my favorite:
pour one out for sean mcdermott’s forehead vein
— blueecofreak (@blue_eco_freak) December 8, 2019

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Have NEVER seen McDermott like that on the sidelines. He had a legitimate complaint and you have to think that the other teams getting free passes on obvious penalties against us, especially with some of the bs calls we have been catching, are starting to wear on him a bit. 

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, H2o said:

Have NEVER seen McDermott like that on the sidelines. He had a legitimate complaint and you have to think that the other team's getting free passes on obvious penalties against us, especially with some of the bs calls we have been catching, are starting to wear on him a bit. 

I had once before but yesterday he was furious.

That play could have cost the Bills the game!!!!! 

Nostradamus prediction  

NEWS FLASH - The NFL will apologize for the Non Call of 12 men in the huddle

29 minutes ago, H2o said:

Have NEVER seen McDermott like that on the sidelines. He had a legitimate complaint and you have to think that the other team's getting free passes on obvious penalties against us, especially with some of the bs calls we have been catching, are starting to wear on him a bit. 

If you were to randomly ask any unbiased fan what or who would to see in the Super Bowl?

I’d be willing to bet 90% would say Baltimore and San Fran. Well it looks like both have all but locked it up for #1 seeds and home field advantage.

Not sayin Baltimore is not a better team than Buffalo but both those teams will be looked after now. More so.....

I mean listen to analysts this morning.... Baltimore’s Defense won that game.  Baltimore has great field position all day, a few calls not called etc. Lamar had 40 yards rushing and without that big pass to Hurst he finishes under 100 throwing, Ingram was shut down and a blown coverage against Snead. Yesterday’s performance wasn’t anything to Gaga about MVP.

Edited by CEN-CAL17

37 minutes ago, H2o said:

Fouts pointed this out and numerous other mistakes by officials. He had a right to be pissed

1 hour ago, nucci said:

Fouts pointed this out and numerous other mistakes by officials. He had a right to be pissed

Meh, we had some very ticky tack calls go in our favor, especially on our final drive, that helped us stay in the game. The pass interference on Beasley being one of them. Honestly, that's just tangled feet, but Humphrey did have his hand on the back of Beasley's jersey, so if the ref saw that, then I get way he threw the flag. 

NFL officials once again didn't have a good day yesterday. 

1 hour ago, nucci said:

Did that broadcast crew not have any former officials? As I found it funny they never went to one instead of letting Fouts piss on the officials at will. I'm sure the NFL can't like that. 

• Haha (+1) 1