Bengals/Dolphins... Can either one beat the pats?

Process

27 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

The Dolphins have a far better chance. 

Dalton stinks.  Since he got back he is completing 59% of his passes on 75 throws which have produced 1 TD in 2 games.   10 games: 10 TDs and 9 ints.  1 win.

I think Fitz is more dangerous (if you can call it that).  But i don't see how either of these 2 teams win those games.  NE losses have been to 3 of the top 10 scoring teams in the league.  The Bengals in particular are doomed.

Fitz is without question more dangerous but they have zero weapons on offense. And it's in NE. Bengals have much more talent. 

5 hours ago, CLTbills said:

Negative. Common games comes before conference record.

To Break A Tie Within A Division

If, at the end of the regular season, two or more clubs in the same division finish with identical won-lost-tied percentages, the following steps will be taken until a champion is determined.

Two Clubs

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
  2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
  3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
  4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
  5. Strength of victory.
  6. Strength of schedule.
  7. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
  8. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
  9. Best net points in common games.
  10. Best net points in all games.
  11. Best net touchdowns in all games.
  12. Coin toss

Buffalo lost to Philly and Cleveland, both of whom NE* beat. NE's losses were to KC and HOU (Buffalo didn't play either) and Baltimore.

We have to be ahead of them by a game to win the division.

Or they lose to miami and buffalo... and buffalo beats Pitt, NE, and NYJ.  Buffalo then takes the division at 5-1 vs. 4-2.

2 hours ago, Process said:

Fitz is without question more dangerous but they have zero weapons on offense. And it's in NE. Bengals have much more talent. 

Much more talent?  Well, they sure have found a very clever way to hide that fact. 

They have won a single game.  They are 31st in points scored and 23rd in points allowed.  They are 4th in pass attempts, yet they are 17th in passing yards. Tyler Boyd is their #1 WR and he catches 61% of his targets.   They never run the ball, but they have Joe Mixon at 3.8 per for when they do. 

They average 15 ppg, NE 26.  They allow 25 ppg, NE 13.

Bengals stink at home, they stink on the road. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Jrb1979 said:

The Bills would have more home games in December but the owners like more home games earlier in the season as they are an easier sell. Don't blame it on favoritism. Blame it on the fans for not filling the stadium in December. The game against the Jets isn't even sold out yet. 

Quit while you're ahead.   RALPH is long gone.  The Pegula's are in charge now.

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I know it's different owners but they still have averaged 2 games at home in December since the Pegula's have taken over. December home games have always been a hard sell no matter how good the team has been. Why is it hard to believe that the Bills don't want many December home games?

6 hours ago, dneveu said:

Or they lose to miami and buffalo... and buffalo beats Pitt, NE, and NYJ.  Buffalo then takes the division at 5-1 vs. 4-2.

yes... point is, they need to lose one more game than JUST to buffalo. Tying them for the division does us no good.

With the way the pats are playing, both could win,

Go Bills!!!

19 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I believe it was Terry who was the one that came out and said he has asked the league for less December home games a few years ago. It was around the time he also asked the NHL for a change to the Sabres schedule regarding the Friday/Saturday back to back games IIRC.

11 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

With the way the pats are playing, both could win,

Go Bills!!!

Well the Pats must really be scared of the 1 win Bengals if they need to video tape their signals during practice before they play them.......

On 12/9/2019 at 5:53 AM, No Place To Hyde said:

Miami winning in NE is unlikely, but not out of the question. 

You have to admire how hard they play for Flores. I don't see them rolling over the way they did for Gase last year in week 17. This will be their Super Bowl. It's a chance to give a coach in Flores a keynote win against his old team. And who knows, it may very well be the final game in Fitz's career. I'm not foolish enough to expect a Miami win, but the week 17 spoiler role is something that someone seems to play every season. 

It was nice to see Flores so PO'd after the Jets game this week.  Dude wants to win - I don't think they'll be running for the bus

• Like (+1) 1