Bengals/Dolphins... Can either one beat the pats?

Process

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

LOL PLEASE 

I don't want to hear how the Pats got  screwed.  The Chiefs GOT screwed in the AFCCG last year with a phantom hit to Tom's head and it allowed the Pats to score the leading TD to win. 

Don't get me wrong I was happy to see them lose but if that was the Bills we would all be screaming bloody murder.

7 hours ago, Process said:

Division race isn't over.

Pat's go to Cincinnati next week. As bad as the Bengals are they do have talent. Mixon just had a big game against the Browns. Dalton sucks but he's still a vet QB with the potential to have a solid game. Boyd and Ross are a good WR duo. 

Obviously their defense is horrid but Pat's O has looked awful and the game is in Cincinnati, maybe the Bengals can slow them down. 

I don't think the Dolphins have a chance. 

the way their defense has fallen off and how their offense gets worse I think that either can beat NE. 

The Fitzmagic can beat them. The FitzTragic won’t. 

Edited by MAJBobby

I'd be more worried about our upcoming game versus the Steelers.  We have a pretty poor recent history with them.  Further, we are going to face them in a prime time matchup which they thrive on.  Add to that their big national fanbase which no doubt the NFL will appease to make sure they make the playoffs so expect another screw job by the refs.  I hate to say this but the Jets game will be huge for us and will come down to the closing minutes of the season.

Lets take care of business, beat the Steelers Sunday night and go to New England with a chance. I have a bad feeling if we need to win that last home game against a loose Jets team to get in. Don't want it to get to that point.

Win Sunday night and let the cards fall.  

8 hours ago, Process said:

Pat's go to Cincinnati next week. As bad as the Bengals are they do have talent. Mixon just had a big game against the Browns. Dalton sucks but he's still a vet QB with the potential to have a solid game. Boyd and Ross are a good WR duo. 

Obviously their defense is horrid but Pat's O has looked awful and the game is in Cincinnati, maybe the Bengals can slow them down. 

Never say never. Especially with as bad as the Patriots offense has been this season. 

2 minutes ago, Olliemets said:

Lets take care of business, beat the Steelers Sunday night and go to New England with a chance. I have a bad feeling if we need to win that last home game against a loose Jets team to get in. Don't want it to get to that point.

Win Sunday night and let the cards fall.  

I agree win Sunday to secure the Wild Card spot then see what happens the last two games. 

3 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

They could, but not likely.  It's up to the Bills to beat NE, which they have a good chance of doing so.

Beating the Patriots alone does nothing for us but reduce New England's chance to be a top 2 seed and of course give us some confidence if we end up playing them again in the post season. 

8 hours ago, Process said:

Miami beat them them last year iirc. They will be motivated

with Cincinnati...this is in Cincinnati...this is a prove we don’t suck game for them.  The team I think isn’t as bad as their record may say.

they have lost 7 games by one score. 2 other loses they had a 4 th q lead or down by a score before losing by 2 scores.

if the bengals win...how much to his charity?

4 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Beating the Patriots alone does nothing for us but reduce New England's chance to be a top 2 seed and of course give us some confidence if we end up playing them again in the post season. 

Well, yeah, we need to beat Pittsburgh.  That is more important to us than beating NE given the choice.  Beating NE is the cherry on top.

• Like (+1) 1

It’s possible. Unlikely but definitely possible. I’d say about the same chance the Bills has at beating the Ravens last night and that was close. 

Fitz usually plays the pats tough. Depends on which Fitz shows up. Dalton could yet again help us out 2 out of 3 years. Anything can happen. 

3 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Doesn't matter

If the Bills win out, the Bills would be 12-4

If the Pats beat the Dolphins and Bengals, and lose to the Bills, the Pats would also be 12-4

Both teams would be 5-1 in the division

Bills would 9-3 in AFC.  Pats would be 8-4 in the AFC

Bills would win the Division :w00t:

Bills have to win out...

how do people still not know the division tie break?

Any team can be beaten by any other week to week.  Pats I DOUBT they lose to Cincy especially after how they lost to KC at home.  I expect a rather lopsided score for the Pats win.. (I expect a few TO By the Pats D and at least 1 ST big play).

i expect the Steeers v Bills game be a hard fought affair with a final score of like 10-7.. both D’s looking really good right now.. and the Steelers are on their 3rd string QB..