Ravens Fans Really Mad....

Protocal69

11 hours ago, TallskiWallski83 said:

I thought to myself this was the first game Ive seen in years where I defintely felt like the refs helped us. Thought for a hot minute we were the patriots lol

I agree. It’s rare, but it felt like the ravens had to beat the refs too. Not sure though why anyone would be “mad” after a win. 

• Like (+1) 1

All these idiots going on about the 2 personal foul calls on our final drive you do realize that Buffalo had a 20+ yard first down from singletary called back on a phantom hold immediately after which almost totally negated the +30 we got from those two calls? We lost the 20+ yard run and got a 10 yard penalty tacked on.

Anyone talking smack about the beasely call is out of their minds. He got dragged down at midfield. Perhaps he did embelish but also perhaps not. You ever have someone tug downward on you from behind while running full speed? It was contact because the db got beat. 

All these "bills fans" (in quotes because your fandom is suspect) debating whether or not the pass was catchable make me sick.

3 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

The PI call was a joke. The ball was so uncatchable that you’d have to be blind to think that it was, and Beasley put on a great acting job to boot. I was happy about the call, though.

I agree with this. He took a dive to a degree. Got us the first down tho! 

17 hours ago, whatdrought said:

What is their argument for bad officiating? I saw one call that was questionable against them, the Earl Thomas unnecessary roughness, while there was like 10 against us. 

Most if not all of those calls were nonsense during that final drive. And all back to back.  We were commenting that the zebras must have had money on the Bills covering the spread.

Edited by CodeMonkey