Ravens Fans Really Mad....

Protocal69

3 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

Because we made it close at the end. All I am hearing after the game from Ravens fans is how bad they got robbed by the officiating today. If anything we were the ones that got robbed ex Foster no call PI, No 12 men in the huddle penalty, ect 

There were terrible calls going both ways.  I didn't keep a count on which team got jobbed worse by officiating today. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, TigerJ said:

There were terrible calls going both ways.  I didn't keep a count on which team got jobbed worse by officiating today. 

Agree. I thought the refs were bad both ways. It’s a shame as rich as the NFL is we can’t get better officials. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

What is their argument for bad officiating? I saw one call that was questionable against them, the Earl Thomas unnecessary roughness, while there was like 10 against us. 

The pass interference call attended for Beasley and the Roughing the passer penalties, ect

We definitely got some suspect calls in our favor, especially on the final drive. Those were weak personal foul calls and that deep ball to Beasley wasn't catchable, trip or no trip.

I understand the case for PI to Foster but ultimately the DB was playing the ball and Josh just threw it up for grabs. You can't expect to get bailed out by the refs in that situation.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, wvbillsfan said:

Agree. I thought the refs were bad both ways. It’s a shame as rich as the NFL is we can’t get better officials. 

Definitely.

The officiating was bad both ways. I swear these officials were signed two hours before the game.

3 minutes ago, VW82 said:

We definitely got some suspect calls in our favor, especially on the final drive. Those were weak personal foul calls and that deep ball to Beasley wasn't catchable, trip or no trip.

I understand the case for PI to Foster but ultimately the DB was playing the ball and Josh just threw it up for grabs. You can't expect to get bailed out by the refs in that situation.  

You can say that again!

A certain % of the fanbase will be bitching about the refs after every game, forever.

It's stupid; it all evens out more or less in the end.  The officiating is horrible and it impacts both teams.

• Like (+1) 1

Now that the league has seen the highest ratings on a Thanksgiving in forever, they have somewhat jumped on the bandwagon. The Sunday night flex, etc. Fortunately we should start to see some calls going in our favor. Today was strange, however. They pretty much let them play, until the 4th quarter, where the refs took the game into their own hands...

• Like (+1) 2

Ravens fans really feel like they should have blown us out. Also its really making me mad that some of their fans were saying Lamar had a bad passing game because of the wind. Last week against the 49ers it was because of the rain. They act like if its not sunny and 65 degrees it is problem. This is not the Arena league 

• Like (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

The pass interference call attended for Beasley and the Roughing the passer penalties, ect

We didn't even score off the Beasley one. Plus it looked like it was probably a legit call or at worst made up for the no call on Foster earlier in the game. They're were a lot of calls against the Ravens on the final drive, but the game was already close at that point anyway and we didn't score on the final possession so i don't get their beef.

53 minutes ago, wvbillsfan said:

refs that call everything the Bills way?

This is such a stupid topic, and every fan base thinks it is being ripped off the most.

hilarious

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

refs that call everything the Bills way?

See the ops detail

Foster non call was a big play

12 men in the huddle on third and goal from the 3. Would’ve been third and goal from the 8 in an obvious passing situation 

Two very clear examples. Not saying it cost us the game. We had our chances. But their is nothing wrong with wanting the officials to be better. 

Ravens had calls go against them as well

Yes, there were borderline calls that went in the Bills favor in the 4th quarter.

But the missed twelve men in the huddle was HUGE ... Jackson is not a great drop back passer and 3rd and goal from the 8 or 9 vs. 3rd and goal from the 3 or 4 is a massive difference. That's why McDermott was going ballistic on the sideline. That was a 4-pt missed call.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Flip Johnson said:

Yes, there were borderline calls that went in the Bills favor in the 4th quarter.

But the missed twelve men in the huddle was HUGE ... Jackson is not a great drop back passer and 3rd and goal from the 8 or 9 vs. 3rd and goal from the 3 or 4 is a massive difference. That's why McDermott was going ballistic on the sideline. That was a 4-pt missed call.

Yeah and that was the difference at the end of the game of needing 7 as opposed to 3 to send the game to OT