Radio vs Tv

Had the chance to listen to the radio call with Murph and Eric Wood and seemed they called a way different game than I actually watched today...seemed like Murph and Eric just kept saying that Josh was missing everyone by a mile and when actually watching the game while Josh did have some bad throws no mention of the

drops he was having from His WRs and TEs...Strange 

37 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Yes. At least you didnt have to listen to that mans jibberish. How did you get it to sink? Dvr?

It’s what I do for every game.  If game is on 700 channels I listen to Sirius XM OTA radio pause DVR for about 5 seconds.  However yesterday since game was on local channel on Directv radio was ahead so I used the net radio app in my stereo to get wgr before game started and feed stayed up for entire game.  However after each set of commercials may have to resynch.  Other option is use SiriusXM stream however need to pause DVR for 45 to 90 seconds but once synced no issues like with net radio feed

6 hours ago, Xwnyer said:

It’s what I do for every game.  If game is on 700 channels I listen to Sirius XM OTA radio pause DVR for about 5 seconds.  However yesterday since game was on local channel on Directv radio was ahead so I used the net radio app in my stereo to get wgr before game started and feed stayed up for entire game.  However after each set of commercials may have to resynch.  Other option is use SiriusXM stream however need to pause DVR for 45 to 90 seconds but once synced no issues like with net radio feed

Uhhhhhh, ok. 

• Haha (+1) 1

SiriusXM is not consistent with commercial break times, so you begin a few minutes behind the live TV action, then have some adjustments during the game, worth it!!!

I'm at the point where i don't bother to let said by anything Romo or Fouts or Booger sink into my comprehension, it's just like two people yammering behind me on the subway.... whatever...

college basketball is the worst, can they have 2 seconds of silence pile up at some point? 

Edited by row_33

8 hours ago, OZBILLS said:

At least Fouts saw the PI 

3.14159?

8 hours ago, Xwnyer said:

Half of us here remember when the ‘remote’ was the closest child to the television, and here you are blinding us with science.  ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

SiriusXM is not consistent with commercial break times, so you begin a few minutes behind the live TV action, then have some adjustments during the game, worth it!!!

I'm at the point where i don't bother to let said by anything Romo or Fouts or Booger sink into my comprehension, it's just like two people yammering behind me on the subway.... whatever..

One of those things doesn't belong. Romo is a fantastic color guy. 

As far as radio vs tv goes. Its much better on tv as Murph is a terrible play by play man. The fact he gets over excited by the smallest plays drives me nuts. Last week Allen ran for 5 yards and the way he called it, you would think he ran for 30 yards. I can't stand the Tre-day Tre-day call either. He is just so over the top. 

Just now, Jrb1979 said:

One of those things doesn't belong. Romo is a fantastic color guy. 

As far as radio vs tv goes. Its much better on tv as Murph is a terrible play by play man. The fact he gets over excited by the smallest plays drives me nuts. Last week Allen ran for 5 yards and the way he called it, you would think he ran for 30 yards. I can't stand the Tre-day Tre-day call either. He is just so over the top. 

Romo never shuts up, he takes over half the play by play

it's all just yammering now, MUTE and catch up on some podcasts, they tell me nothing i didn't just see on the screen

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Romo never shuts up, he takes over half the play by play

it's all just yammering now, MUTE and catch up on some podcasts, they tell me nothing i didn't just see on the screen

Romo is already the GOAT color commentator.  The man knows everything and he should be an offensive coordinator sitting up in the box somewhere, his ability to predict plays and schemes is unreal.

4 minutes ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

Romo is already the GOAT color commentator.  The man knows everything and he should be an offensive coordinator sitting up in the box somewhere, his ability to predict plays and schemes is unreal.

because they let him go on and on and on and he never shuts up

yes, what a genius "this is probably going to Edelman on 3rd and 12" 

ya think???? 

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

because they let him go on and on and on and he never shuts up

yes, what a genius "this is probably going to Edelman on 3rd and 12" 

ya think???? 

He should definitely be hired as a coordinator then, since most of the current ones never seem to realize that Brady likes throwing to Edelman.

I've yet to listen to E. Wood with Murph. I kinda don't care for Murph but I've heard nothing but good things about Wood. There's an article in the Buffalo News today about how he's a  massive upgrade over Mark Kelso. 

Dan Fouts was killin' me yesterday. Allen and Jackson both started the game with some poorly thrown balls. Lamar was throwing real high and Allen too far on some deep routes. But for Lamar, Fouts kept blaming the wind. For Allen, it was just a bad throw. There was even a bumbled shotgun snap where the Ravens center just snapped it towards Jackson's left side and he had to kinda reel it in. Fouts blamed the wind on that one too lol. I know most people say that these types of things are trivial to get worked up over and that's true, I'm not one to clamor for more national recognition or anything. But what annoys me is the narratives that get built as the season goes on and then the effort from production crews and commentary teams to continue to push that narrative. Right now the narrative is "Lamar Jackson MVP!" So that's all they friggin' talked about. They were raving at halftime about him, dude had like 45 yards passing and 30 yards on the ground at that point but with the way they were talking you'd think the guy had thrown for 400 and ran for 250. So that crap gets old. Even some of the media guys themselves get tired with it. Last week Nate Burleson tore up his notes on Dallas because he was tired of talking about a team that just had their rear-ends handed to them. It'd just be nice if there was less bias and more objective coverage. But there are ratings to score, clicks to get, markets to appeal to, etc. etc. blah blah blah.

Edited by blacklabel