An uncomfortable play-off situation with the Texans

Stallions

Just now, CLTbills said:

one win. Doesn't matter which game it is. 

Just make it easy on my blood pressure and make it Sunday against PIT that way I can enjoy two stress-free weeks before the playoffs start.

I have a feeling it’s coming down to the Jets game 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, fansince88 said:

Still possible.

Yes, still possible, but this theory relies on NE losing to either Cincinnati or Miami. 

Had we won today, then yes. It would be that simple. Win out and ride that wave all the way to home-field advantage in the postseason. 

Just now, CLTbills said:

Yes, still possible, but this theory relies on NE losing to either Cincinnati or Miami. 

Had we won today, then yes. It would be that simple. Win out and ride that wave all the way to home-field advantage in the postseason. 

But possible

1 minute ago, fansince88 said:

But possible

Mathematically yes. It's a week-to-week league. Just ask Houston after their game today. 

That's the beauty of the NFL - any team can win any given week. Technically, it is possible. Realistically, not so much.

Edited by CLTbills

Just now, CLTbills said:

Technically yes. It's a week-to-week league. Just ask Houston after their game today. 

That's the beauty of the NFL - any team can win any given week. Technically, it is possible. Realistically, not so much.

But dare I say......it is a possibility. Hmmmmm? Come on, you can slide over to this side with me. 

Just now, fansince88 said:

But dare I say......it is a possibility. Hmmmmm? Come on, you can slide over to this side with me. 

Oh I was banging the "Buffalo can be the #1 seed" drum all this past week. This was our chance. Win this one today, and have KC win, which they did. Then all we have to do is beat PIT, NE, and NYJ. Division would be in our control. Week sixteen would have been for the division title. 

Praying for Cincinnati to beat the Cheats. That would be poetic justice.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

we win out, cheatriots win 2 more we have the same record at 12-4.  What would the tie breaker be AFC wins?  The loss in Cleveland is the one we should have had.

Edited by Azucho98

Just now, CLTbills said:

Oh I was banging the "Buffalo can be the #1 seed" drum all this past week. This was our chance. Win this one today, and have KC win, which they did. Then all we have to do is beat PIT, NE, and NYJ. Division would be in our control. Week sixteen would have been for the division title. 

Could still happen.  Fitzmagic maybe?  Would be fitting.

8 hours ago, Azucho98 said:

we win out, cheatriots win 2 more we have the same record at 12-4.  What would the tie breaker be AFC wins?

Pats would due to common opponents.

We have to win out and they would need another loss to Miami or Cincy. 

I think Dalton or Fitz want to help us though!

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CLTbills said:

Dont put those sticks down not till its too late.

2 minutes ago, Azucho98 said:

we win out, cheatriots win 2 more we have the same record at 12-4.  What would the tie breaker be AFC wins?  The loss in Cleveland is the one we should have had.

I believe they would beat us on common games. We lost to Philadelphia and Cleveland, two teams they beat. They lost to KC and Houston (neither of which we played) and Baltimore.

Just now, CLTbills said:

That'd be sweet. Or having them lose to the worst team in football. Just because.

Agreed lol.  Just deserts.  Couldn't happen to a more deserving team.  Man if it's this year it would be sweet but it feels inevitable that we get the division soon.