Patriot's fans are upset with the officiating.

Michael1962

I laughed on the one play where the New England receiver scored, but the referee mistakenly thought he's stepped out of bounds.  Belichick was out of challenges, so he was helpless to do anything about it.

• Like (+1) 1

If that happens again..............the bandwagon will have a LOT of empty seats! I can hear it now: “If we don’t get all the calls, we will take our deflated ball and go home!”

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, syhuang said:

When the reply says "You have won countless games due to officiating including the worst call in NFL history" it says something when I'm not even sure which "worst call" call he is talking about - there are literally so many to choose from.

On the Pats** board one person called it ""Greatest officiating tragedy in the history of the game" :lol: 

F them so hard

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Well, what do you expect? Their bribes weren't accepted this week, so they had to go with the backup plan of sending the Chiefs equipment to NJ. 

The league is moving in a different direction. Their star player can’t cut it anymore. It was bound to happen eventually... 

• Like (+1) 1

Wait... Do you mean... the Patriots did not get every single call to go their way this week? Dear sweet baby Jesus, shall we cancel Christmas? Ought we write a petition to Robert Kraft to re-open his wallet to the refs? Should we switch from New England to Manhattan Clam Chowder, in hopes that in doing so, Bellycheat's radio-signal jamming system starts working again? 

I am aghast... What ever shall I do?

--Signed, Every Pats fan since 1999

Edited by ROCBillsBeliever

5 hours ago, Michael1962 said:

Reap what you sow.

5 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

seriously. They have 19 years worth of getting the benefit of the doubt.  Check back in 2038. 
They should be upset at their HC challenging a spot call. That was a rookie HC mistake. 

well it was a bad spot :devil:

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Michael1962 said:

My Nose just Bleeds Blue Buttermilk for those poor people.

They can get in line behind the Cowboy fans upset about those two tripping penalties called after Belicheck**** lobbied the league, where the NFL actually called them up and said "oh, oops, We bad, Sorry!"

• Like (+1) 1