Patriot's fans are upset with the officiating.

Michael1962

3 minutes ago, Whitey13 said:

I'm happy lost but they did get absolutely robbed on 1 touchdown and potentially another one

Teams get “screwed” every week. We were hosed on a couple of plays. They weren’t robbed, more like trending back to the pack....Finally being treated like every other team in the league. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

Haha. Yeah, they got screwed in this one. That makes them about 25-1 over the years thanks to the refs. 

125 - 1.  

It doesn’t feel so good when the officiating is not fair does it NE fans.  Welcome to the  other side Bastards

Edited by Reks Ryan
Typo
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Rc2catch said:

I don’t know why they would even complain. What en entitled spoiled fan base, they all know it’ll be made up come playoff time ??

After last year’s Super Bowl? That snooze fest? You practically had an entire market boycott the big game because of a terrible non-call (New Orleans). At some point, the league has to maintain “some” integrity rather than push the initiative (teams) for their “desired” matchup. 

Just now, KellyToTasker said:

After last year’s Super Bowl? That snooze fest? You practically had an entire market boycott the big game because of a terrible non-call (New Orleans). At some point, the league has to maintain “some” integrity rather than push the initiative (teams) for their “desired” matchup. 

I am only kidding.. It’s in the NFLs best interest to get KC or Bal in the Super Bowl from the AFC. But whoever the Pats play next week better look out there will be some makeup calls

kemba◀️kyrie (@trepherd) Tweeted:
3 pictures of the bull#### calls that ***** over pats, Gilmore would’ve gotten a huge amount of yards if not a touchdown. Dorsett gets held before he can even catch the ball (no pass interference). Lastly Harry they said stepped out but it was obviously a touchdown... ***** refs https://t.co/tU19QBxdLf

So basically they're finally getting treated like every other team? Including us today, at Home too

Edit - can't lie, they did get screwed, but do did we today I felt

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, JerseyBills said:

kemba◀️kyrie (@trepherd) Tweeted:
3 pictures of the bull#### calls that ***** over pats, Gilmore would’ve gotten a huge amount of yards if not a touchdown. Dorsett gets held before he can even catch the ball (no pass interference). Lastly Harry they said stepped out but it was obviously a touchdown... ***** refs https://t.co/tU19QBxdLf

So basically they're finally getting treated like every other team? Including us today, at Home too

Plays like Gilmore's get blown dead every week.  Finally happened to the cheats.  waaaaaaaaaa

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Oh my god, this is a terrible injustice----the flagship franchise of the NFL got screwed on a couple of calls. I think the NFL show review this & overturn the Chiefs victory & reward the game to the Patriots. They should also receive a couple of extra comp picks next year.

15 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I am only kidding.. It’s in the NFLs best interest to get KC or Bal in the Super Bowl from the AFC. But whoever the Pats play next week better look out there will be some makeup calls

I just hope those makeup calls aren’t against us, they get Cincinnati next week. Not too much of a threat. 

Poor babies, worlds smallest violin ? playing my heart bleeds for you....

It is so great when they lose ?????????????????????whoohoo!!

Go Bills!!!