Week 15: Bills at Steelers on SNF

YoloinOhio

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

He’s only got 12 total to’s in 13 games. I just don’t understand how the narrative is still around. 

I’m curious of how many qb’s actually average more than his .92 per game. I bet it’s a fair amount. 

I think it’s partly because the proclamations of the “experts” were so bold and over the top with him that they are clinging for dear life to their old assertions.... notice that it NEVER gets mentioned that there are a mere 6 qb’s in the whole NFL with more total td’s? After all, isn’t that what the position is all about? Scoring freaking tds!!! Here’s the start of that list: 

Jackson

Watson

Wilson

Winston

prescott

Jimmy G

..... JOSH FRIGGIN ALLEN! 

Bingo!  And remember how after they had fast starts folks on 2BD were talking about how Minshew & Kyle Allen were better value then Allen because they were low draft picks?  Now look at them:

Minshew =  15/12

Kyle Allen = 18/19

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Already beat Dallas so no worries there

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

And Denver 

Dallas and Denver have "good" defenses.

Pitt has an "excellent" D. Their front 7 is down right scary. I just re-watched the Arizona and Cleveland highlights and they got after Murray and Mayfield what seemed to be effortlessly. Our O line will not be able to handle them and Baltimore has already given them the blueprint for Josh. We will have to hope we force some turnovers from Duck. Hopefully get an early lead and force them to pass often, something the Duck is not accustomed to.

One thing I did notice about Duck is he isn't afraid to chuck it. He throws the deep shot when there's single coverage and trusts his WR's to make the play. 

Edited by billsbackto81

1 minute ago, billsbackto81 said:

Dallas and Denver have "good" defenses.

Pitt has an "excellent" D. Their front 7 is down right scary. I just re-watched the Arizona and Cleveland highlights and they got after Murray and Mayfield what seemed to be effortlessly. Our O line will not be able to handle them and Baltimore has already given them the blueprint for Josh. We will have to hope we force some turnovers from Duck. 

One thing I did notice about Duck is he isn't afraid to chuck it. He throws the deep shot when there's single coverage and trusts his WR's to make the play. 

Those are two bad olines though, the Bills’ isn’t nearly as susceptible. Pitt doesn’t have the horses in the secondary that Baltimore does, and I don’t expect the offense to struggle nearly as much against their pass rush because they will expose their coverage unlike the Ravens. I think Allen has a nice day and the Bills win comfortably tbh. Singletary and Brown should be productive as well.

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Kinda like those commercials...Looking over their games they don’t score alot of points and rely on turnovers from their D...we get a couple drives and don’t give up the deep ball they seem to live by we win this game pretty easily as this isn’t exactly Lamar Jackson and crew 

Neither does Buffalo. And what do you know, we also have a fumbling prone QB.

No it's not Lamar Jackson and crew but their D is pretty legit and I can see them blowing up our O line often. Don't underestimate this team. They have everything riding on this game and they're home.

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Like (+1) 3

'Duck' also become the first undrafted quarterback in league history to win his first three career starts. Pittsburgh's swarming Steel Curtain 2.0 remains their catalyst and the majority reason for the Steelers' 8-5 record this year as coach Mike Tomlin astonishingly clinched his 13th straight season without a losing campaign. They'll again be put to the test against Josh Allen and the Bills' electric offense in Week 15.

G    YDS    YPA    COMP%    TD-INT    RAT
5    682    8.5        71.3                 4-2        103.2      

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/player/52560/devlin-hodges

2 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Kinda like those commercials...Looking over their games they don’t score alot of points and rely on turnovers from their D...we get a couple drives and don’t give up the deep ball they seem to live by we win this game pretty easily as this isn’t exactly Lamar Jackson and crew 

so winning 10-7 is a failure to you?

have to score how many points to impress you?

Last time I looked the correct answer was one more point on the scoreboard than opponents, by any means necessary

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

I think Allen learned from last week thats one thing i really like about him. He doesn't often carry a bad game with him in back to back weeks 

He was already learning by the 4th quarter.  I expect a good game out of Josh this week.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1