Week 15: Bills at Steelers on SNF

YoloinOhio

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001087043/article/qb-index-week-15-dak-prescott-aaron-rodgers-slip-in-rankings ……. NFL.com's panel of writers doesn't quite agree with PFF. Because they have things like, ya know, eyeballs and common sense. 

T-14

Josh Allen

Individual Rank: Bhanpuri: 13 | Blair: 18 | Filice: 14 | Parr: 15

2019 stats: 13 games | 59.8 pct | 2,737 pass yds | 6.8 ypa | 17 pass TD | 8 INT | 439 rush yds | 8 rush TD | 4 fumbles lost

Parr: Allen did a little foreshadowing on Sunday, air-mailing John Brown on his first pass of the game. It was only the beginning of his troubles. Allen went overthrow-sack-overthrow on his first three dropbacks and finished the first quarter 1 of 7 for 10 yards, taking two sacks and losing a fumble. Ouch. That hurt just to write. He had a season-low 43.6 percent completion rate (17 of 39) against the Ravens, who swarmed him on their way to six sacks (the most Allen has been sacked in a game all season) and 12 QB hits. The second-year passer also had a measly 3.7 pass yards per attempt, which is a record low by a Bills QB with 35 or more attempts in a game. He'll try to bounce back in prime time against the Steelers in Week 15, but another suffocating defense awaits him in Pittsburgh.

10 minutes ago, Big C said:

So we lose a hard fought battle with the ravens and all of a sudden everyone thinks we won't be able to handle Duck? I get their defense is tough but we should win this game.

This is the week for the turnover wellspring to burst forth. Duck has thrown some doozies up for grabs and gotten lucky... Hopefully he challenges White. 

58 minutes ago, Big C said:

So we lose a hard fought battle with the ravens and all of a sudden everyone thinks we won't be able to handle Duck? I get their defense is tough but we should win this game.

Even if we had won the Ravens game there would be a vocal minority saying we're going to lose because it's a trap game (looking forward to NE) and, well, everything else everyone is saying now... ? :beer:

I think the Stillers D will be a BIG challenge for us, but I think our D will be a HUGE challenge for Duck.  I think we get this one done...

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Looks like percentage for precipitation went from 10% yesterday to 40% today. Looks like could be a rain/snow mix.
Does Pitts get lake effect like Buffalo? 

It impacts the burgh but not like it would buffalo, Erie, i90 corridor 

looks like am snow showers in pittsburgh, maybe a dusting. according to local pitt forecast

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Looks like percentage for precipitation went from 10% yesterday to 40% today. Looks like could be a rain/snow mix.
Does Pitts get lake effect like Buffalo? 

Awesome. Duck is from the south. 

5 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Can't read the article but is it possible they meant Hodges is better than Rudolph? That's all I got...

Nope . 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Awesome. Duck is from the south. 

Nope . 

Yeah but just read through that guy's feed a little and it's pretty obvious he's their janitor who tricked Twitter into the blue check, I was more talking about the people who actually do something football related at PFF