Week 15: Bills at Steelers on SNF

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Another day of practice inside in shells, what's up with that?

body management. Played a Physical Game. Expect another physical game. Something has to be working as Bills seem very healthy at this point in the season. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

PFT’s Week 15 picks

Posted by Mike Florio on December 12, 2019, 12:27 PM EST

Bills at Steelers

MDS’s take: I admire the way the Steelers have remained in playoff contention while starting a third-string undrafted rookie quarterback in Devlin Hodges. But I think Hodges is going to have a rough night against a good Bills defense.

MDS’s pick: Bills 14, Steelers 7.

Florio’s take: Once again, the Steelers aren’t the better team. Once again, the Steelers will play like they are.

Florio’s pick: Steelers 16, Bills 13.

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

I am not, I think we have seen better pure rushers in Dallas.  I also do not think that the Steelers have the CBs to be able to do what the Ravens did.

I dont know but reading through this thread and the other Pittsburgh threads but I seem to be in the minority thinking we are not going to have ANY trouble in this game.

I'm definitely with you.  I have a feeling that this game is getting overhyped and that this game will be completely one sided, in our favor.  They haven't beaten anyone impressive, accept for an inconsistent Rams team.  Sure in the beginning of the season, they kept it close with the Ravens and the Niners, but the beginning of the season is usually filled with a ton of unknowns.  Since the beginning of the season, they haven't faced a defense like ours.  I expect us to win the turnover battle in this one and we should have success with receiving short field opportunities. 

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

I am not, I think we have seen better pure rushers in Dallas.  I also do not think that the Steelers have the CBs to be able to do what the Ravens did.

I dont know but reading through this thread and the other Pittsburgh threads but I seem to be in the minority thinking we are not going to have ANY trouble in this game.

I don't think it is going to be any easy game, but I would honestly be surprised  if we didn't come home with the win.  Pittsburgh has good D.  So do we.  We have the better O imo.  The Ravens I think gave us more trouble on D then Pitts will and that went down to the wire.  I think we bounce back and grab our entry into the post season on Sunday.

• Like (+1) 1

Ed's doing a heck of a job as a pass rusher. Probably going to get doubled more and more.

Donald, good Lord. Doubled almost more than anyone and still has the highest win rate. Ridiculous. 

Edited by elroy16