Week 15: Bills at Steelers on SNF

YoloinOhio

20 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Their thread on this Game if you want to take a read, there are the Normal Allen accuracy will turn it over, and they played a soft schedule stuff.  But some nice points too.  Also interesting that they have this hug Nation Wide fanbase but their thread about this game is 4 pages

http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/threads/steelers-vs-bills.23545/

Generally seems like they have the same thoughts we do. Stop their offense and hope ours can score. 

Edited by theAteam

45 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Anyone else worried this could be the best 2 DE we have seen all year? I really hope Daboll figures out a blocking scheme with Bobby Johnson that doesn’t include leaving a TE alone on an edge rusher.  

I’m sure the plan wasn’t to leave the TE alone on an edge guy, but that can sometimes occur as a result of the defense’s execution. 

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

If the Bills win Sunday night I have a feeling many of us will be dragging at work the next day. I know I will be to pumped to go to bed at 11:40 if the Bills win. Have to watch the post game show, go on the internet. Monday at work I will be like those people in those energy drink commercials who are falling asleep at their desk at 2:30 during a work day. That will definitely be me.

Work gets in the way far too often, it would be nice to win the powerball so I could be a better fan. 

14 minutes ago, elroy16 said:

Looking at their stats, they're definitely taking the Big Ben rookie year route and running the ball a ton.

Please let the Bills get up early and then expose Hodges.

Yep. If the Steelers can’t run the ball, they will lose. Period. 

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

If the Bills win Sunday night I have a feeling many of us will be dragging at work the next day. I know I will be to pumped to go to bed at 11:40 if the Bills win. Have to watch the post game show, go on the internet. Monday at work I will be like those people in those energy drink commercials who are falling asleep at their desk at 2:30 during a work day. That will definitely be me.

Monday is going to be rough regardless.

My tip is water, water, and Gatorade. 32 oz water before the game, 32 oz water at halftime, and a 32 oz Gatorade at the end of the game.

I usually stick to the hard stuff because if I only drink beer, I'm too full to drink any water and I feel just awful the next day. 

Edited by elroy16

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I can't help wondering if at this point, it may be a benefit to Josh to understand that he only has 5 guys blocking and he better make quick reads and quick decisions

vs.

having a "max protect" scheme that may or may not be able to correctly diagnose who they're supposed to block, or actually block if they do

Just don’t empty the backfield and it looks good to me.

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Gonna watch the game at my folks so I don't have my long commute on Monday. That's gonna help lol

I saved up my Sick time so still have 80 hours. Already prepped the Battle Field with the COO saying I feel a cough coming on. 

5 minutes ago, elroy16 said:

Monday is going to be rough regardless.

My tip is water, water, and Gatorade. 32 oz water before the game, 32 oz water at halftime, and a 32 oz Gatorade at the end of the game.

I usually stick to the hard stuff because if I only drink beer, I'm too full to drink any water and I feel just awful the next day. 

I will be drinking beers all through out the game. It's been a long time since we can celebrate a playoff clinching win where we didn't need any help. If they lose then I will drown my sorrows. Either way Monday will be a rough day. Going with 17-14 Bills.

• Thank you (+1) 1

JuJu looks like he might be out. 

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The heat map looks interesting, but if it's just through Week 8 I'd like to see a more recent version

yeah I am not sure they have updated it recently. I will go searching 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Another day of practice inside in shells, what's up with that?

Letting them heal up a bit I imagine. They had a physical game against the Ravens and another one coming. It's late in the year, I imagine the hour of hitting won't benefit them that much compared to some extra rest. 

• Like (+1) 1