Week 15: Bills at Steelers on SNF

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Key points:

1) Reporters are fascinated by Felicia Edmunds (the Edmunds mom).  McDermott refused to go there.

Am I missing something here? Is there a controversy or is it just basically that she should be proud as a mother to have three children playing in the same game? 

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

6 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Am I missing something here? Is there a controversy or is it just basically that she should be proud as a mother to have three children playing in the same game? 

By inference from what was asked, apparently she's a Bianca Wilfork/Felicia Jones (mother of Lamar Jackson) type who provides detailed critique of her son's play.

At least if someone says "Your mother can really Ball" to an Edmunds this game, it will compliment (or insult) both teams equally.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

By inference from what was asked, apparently she's a Bianca Wilfork/Felicia Jones (mother of Lamar Jackson) type who provides detailed critique of her son's play.

At least if someone says "Your mother can really Ball" to an Edmunds this game, it will compliment (or insult) both teams equally.

Also :lol:

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

The funny thing is that the best scenario for Buffalo is to actually beat Pitt and then lose to the Pats (I know, I know... evil talk here). Bills lock up the 5 seed and then probably go to Houston or TN. Pats get the bye and then we most likely go to NE. I would MUCH rather do that than travel to KC. It's the path of easiest resistance to the AFC Champ. Anyway, all I really care about is beating Pitt and locking up that 5 spot. Whatever happens after that .......we shall see

I’d rather play the Patriots than the Chiefs in the playoffs this year in a second round playoff game. ? let’s get there first obviously ? 

Just have this weird feeling that we lose to Pittsburgh. The world then comes to an end on this board with everyone freaking out about the Patriots and our playoff chances. We then go out and beat the Patriots in New England the following week.

Edited by billieve420
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Rampage said:

What’s their win/loss?

I’m waiting.

Some day I'll teach you a trick called "Google" so that you don't have to wait.

By the way, are we judging teams solely on their records? Cuz if so, the Bills are 9-4...so, ya know...

Edited by thebandit27
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Is it just me or is Josh Allen wearing some sort of a brace or boot on his L ankle (which I believe is the one that got stepped on)?

He is able to stand on it and stretch/kick his R leg if so

He has a mild left ankle sprain I believe was reported after the game 

59 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

Just have this weird feeling that we lose to Pittsburgh. The world then comes to an end on this board with everyone freaking out about the Patriots and our playoff chances. We then go out and beat the Patriots in New England the following week.

Don't say this I'm going to the game which is now a night game & I have to work 3 hours away the next morning.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, zow2 said:

It's better for any AFC team chasing a playoff spot to have the Steelers pick up their 6th loss.  every AFC fanbase other than Pittsburgh and New England are rooting for the Bills in this one.

I feel this game will determine our season.  We currently control our own destiny. If we win we are in the playoffs.

If we lose, we lose the tie breaker with the Steelers.  We then need to hope the Steelers lose to either the Jets or the Ravens.  If the Ravens have clinched home field throughout the playoffs, they may be resting their starters and Steelers could win that game.

This is a defining game.  Defense needs to play at their best.  The offense must protect Allen better.  Allen needs to hit some long passes.  I am a huge Allen fan, but his continually over throwing open receivers down field is getting hard to take.  If he had hit one of those throws vs the Ravens, we would have won the game.

I am really concerned about this game Sunday night.

Go Bills!