Week 15: Bills at Steelers on SNF

YoloinOhio

52 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Or the Steelers D is really good and the Bills offense not so much.  This game has low scoring and close written all over it.

The Bills offense is better than the Steelers offense.

The Bills defense is better than the Steelers defense.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall
  • Like (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

Steelers just changed to color rush all black...5-0 for them in this uni, if you happen to think that matters (I doubt it). 

http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=weekly&year=2019&week=15&league=NFL

I wonder if them changing has anything to do with the game getting flexed to SNF. The Steelers released their uniform schedule at the beginning of the season for all homes games. It was black over yellow until now. Hoping the Bills go with my personal favorites the all white throwbacks. At the end of day who cares just win the game. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Might be true, but it's really whether the Bills offense is better than the Steelers defense that matters.

Well, that, and possibly which Bills Defense shows up.

and besides the eagles when havent the Bills D shown up?

Might be an argument for the last Browns drive but they did hold them to 19 total points, the offense didn't do their job that game.

5 minutes ago, Say When... said:

and besides the eagles when havent the Bills D shown up?

Might be an argument for the last Browns drive but they did hold them to 19 total points, the offense didn't do their job that game.

this is a steelers team that's managed to get into the EZ 6 times in the last 5 games. that's awful. in that span they've played the bengals and scored 16 total and then 16 offensive points last week vs arguably the worst defense in the NFL. if they weren't the media darling steelers, everyone would be talking about them as bigger frauds than they talk about our bills being..... if our d gives them more than 10-13 points i'll be very disappointed.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

I will be very upset if we lose to someone named Duck. 

but I think we won’t as we’ll get to Duck early and often. He has less than 100 yards passing is my prediction. 

:lol::thumbsup:

The funny thing is that the best scenario for Buffalo is to actually beat Pitt and then lose to the Pats (I know, I know... evil talk here). Bills lock up the 5 seed and then probably go to Houston or TN. Pats get the bye and then we most likely go to NE. I would MUCH rather do that than travel to KC. It's the path of easiest resistance to the AFC Champ. Anyway, all I really care about is beating Pitt and locking up that 5 spot. Whatever happens after that .......we shall see

37 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Correction. Ben Roethlisberger is undefeated in the color rush uniforms. 

Were not the Bills undefeated in our color rush unis until last week?  Also, by "color rush" they mean "almost all black", which my definition makes about 90% of my clothing "color rush gear"! ?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Were not the Bills undefeated in our color rush unis until last week?  Also, by "color rush" they mean "almost all black", which my definition makes about 90% of my clothing "color rush gear"! ?

Negative. Bills lost to Fitzy on TNF in the reds

4 minutes ago, Philo said:

Ah, the Christmas bowl.

The Christmas bowl was played at MetLife and the Bills won that one. That was where Rex was going nuts on the sideline since he got his revenge against the Jets. The next year it was the Bills home opener on TNF where Fitz had a great game. Jets wore white that night while the Bills were in their crappy reds. I remember all of the people who are color blind complaining about the Bills in red and Jets in green during the Christmas bowl game.

5 minutes ago, Greg S said:

The Christmas bowl was played at MetLife and the Bills won that one. That was where Rex was going nuts on the sideline since he got his revenge against the Jets. The next year it was the Bills home opener on TNF where Fitz had a great game. Jets wore white that night while the Bills were in their crappy reds. I remember all of the people who are color blind complaining about the Bills in red and Jets in green during the Christmas bowl game.

My bad. I only remember the Christmas bowl because of the color blind issue. 

3 minutes ago, Philo said:

My bad. I only remember the Christmas bowl because of the color blind issue. 

I was at both games so I remember them well especially the Christmas bowl. Jets fans were like WTF are these teams wearing.

McDermott Wednesday presser

Concerns:

1) I fear he's got a cold.  Sniffing and kind of clearing his throat.  Hope it doesn't spread around the team and hope it doesn't affect his preparation as HC. 

2) He prevaricated on the injury report.  Chose his words.  Ty Nsekhe will not practice, Corey Liuget will not practice - lower body injury.  "Everyone else will practice".  Or maybe that's my Josh Allen ankle and back paranoia talking.

Key points:

1) Reporters are fascinated by Felicia Edmunds (the Edmunds mom).  McDermott refused to go there.

2) He was pointedly asked "as a defensive coordinator how does it affect your preparation when you know an opposing player doesn't pose a threat in the downfield passing game?" or words to that effect.  Dodged the question - said as a coach, all players have weaknesses and we get paid to figure out how to exploit them.  Fair enough.

3) Was asked why Josh Allen has been sacked 10x in 2 weeks.  Said it's not one person and it's a matter of working together and communication.  (I would point out that 2 of those sacks are kind of "eh" on the OL, one is accidental Morse stepping on Josh's ankle, one was a run attempt that went for a loss.  But 5x this past game and 3x week before still bad)

4) Is one of the adjustments that you said needed to be made handling a physical style of play on the part of the receiving corps?  Yes (then a bunch of generic stuff)

• Like (+1) 1