Week 15: Bills at Steelers on SNF

YoloinOhio

22 minutes ago, nucci said:

I could see nervous and anxious, but terrified?

A big NFL footballl game for the Buffalo Bills, for me, a fan that started watching in 2005? National TV, when the last Sunday night game I watched was 56-10 vs NE? Yes, the NFL is terrifying, I can barely eat on Sundays and this is the biggest game of my fanhood in a city we haven't won in since before I was born, against a defense capable of making our polarizing QB look horrible and lose us the game

It's absolutely terrifying as they all will be (sans the Jets game if we don't need it) until next September

7 hours ago, BeefCurtns said:

So if they win out including against Pat's then what?...

Then it depends on what happens in the Pats games.  If the Pats lose to just us then we are the 5th seed.  The same as we would be if we just beat Pittsburgh.  If the Pats also lose to either Miami or Cinci then the Bills would win the division and be the 3rd seed.

Do you know that the last, AND ONLY TIME, the Bills won in Pittsburgh in the regular season was...............

Yep, 19 freaking 75.

(they did win an all important game in Pittsburgh though....... 1992 divisional playoff game).

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Do you know that the last, AND ONLY TIME, the Bills won in Pittsburgh in the regular season was...............

Yep, 19 freaking 75.

(they did win an all important game in Pittsburgh though....... 1992 divisional playoff game).

New Era.  We are going to win Sunday.  

43 minutes ago, Kenosha2Buffalo said:

I think our offense is slightly better than theirs, as is our defense. This is a game we should win. 

I think our offense is actually much better than theirs. I see this game similar to the bills/ravens game where the steelers just can't do anything offensively and the bills win by a touchdown. 

2 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

How about the Steelers Run defense?

Do you think that Singletary has the potential for a big game against them?

They're solid against the run too, but inthinknour best chance is to get Singletary (or maybe Yeldon is active this week) in routes against mark barron or their rookie Devin Bush

29 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Yep, 19 freaking 75.

Before this year the Bills hadn't won on Thanksgiving in long time as well so might as well break another long streak.

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

Worst case scenario they lose the next 2 and go into the Jets game 9-6. The Bills will absolutely crush the Jets if they need that game. I just hope the Bills have clinched a playoff spot before then. Get it done in Pittsburgh.

They are going to beat the Patriots. 

27 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The only one I feel strongly we will win is the Jets game. But I don’t think we *wont* win the other two, I just see them as tough tasks. I don’t think I’ll survive to see it though if we lose these next two. Would be excruciating. 

Dude, seriously. This is my BBFS worst fear. I really don't want to head into week 17 after having had a chance to clinch in weeks 14, 15 and 16. 

Pittsburgh has been damn good since their blowout loss against the Pats on opening night.  Very narrow losses to Seattle, SF and Baltimore.  Otherwise, the only hiccup has been the infamous Myles Garrett game.  Also, Duck Hodges is the real deal and can hurt us with his feet and arm.  This is going to be one tough game.

I am so pumped for this  game! More hyped than nervous. 

I would hope that if we want this team to be a  serious contender in the playoffs we can go into Pittsburgh and take care of business. Because once in we are going to be playing a bunch of Qbs much more experienced and dangerous than Duck. We are also going to have to win on the road in the playoffs. 

I think we have a few things going for us. We have played better on the road. Just went toe to toe with Baltimore. We are hungry after a loss and Mcd will keep the players focused on 1-0. We seem to tighten up the loose ends after a loss and I fully expect the offense to get back on track.  I really think Pittsburg is a lot like Denver in a way and this game sets up like it. 
we have already played some teams loaded with talent on the offensive side of the ball. So even if Conner and Schuster are  back we find a way to contain. 

If we don’t beat ourselves we win this. I think our roster overall is better. 

I will be really concerned losing the next two and then having to beat the Jets to squeak in. Not sure what that would say about our chances this year. 

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life