Week 15: Bills at Steelers on SNF

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

Before anyone asks about this weeks uniform combo. The Bills will be wearing white. Its depends on if its white on white (throwbacks or current) or white over blue. Steelers already announced they are going with their usual black over yellow.

http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=weekly&year=2019&week=15&league=NFL

No bumble bee suits? It's primetime, wouldn't they want to show them off again to the world.....

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I'm not afraid of the KC defence, they are middle of the pact and played a struggling Pats offence. I would be afraid of facing that KC offence though.......

Edited by apuszczalowski

10 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

No bumble bee suits? It's primetime, wouldn't they want to show them off again to the world.....

I'm not afraid of the KC defence, they are middle of the pact and played a struggling Pats offence. I would be afraid of facing that KC offence though.......

Are you from England?

51 minutes ago, The Avenger said:

Bad memories indeed. Parker and Tommy Maddox. Bills were win and in and Pittsburgh was resting their starters. In Buffalo the Bills went into the 4th with the lead but gave up 13 points and lost by 5. One of the worst losses in a history of bad losses and the reason I'm not so thrilled that everyone seems so confident about this current "beat Pittsburgh and you're in" game....

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200501020buf.htm

How many players from that game are still on our roster?  How many are still on Pittsburgh's roster?  How many coaches are still on their respective staffs?

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m already annoyed

I live on the outskirts of "stiller" country. the duck BS has been awful ever since he got the job. this was a fan base that was ALL IN on Rudolph claiming he would just come in an pick up where ben left off. as if HOF qb's just grow on trees. now that he's flamed out that talk has just migrated to Hodges... its the stupidest crap ever. why don't we all just nickname our players to whatever talent they might have?... why exactly should anyone care this guy is solid at calling ducks? maybe Josh Allen can play a mean piano. can we nickname him Josh "the piano man" Allen?....

so freaking stupid. 

• Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I live on the outskirts of "stiller" country. the duck BS has been awful ever since he got the job. this was a fan base that was ALL IN on Rudolph claiming he would just come in an pick up where ben left off. as if HOF qb's just grow on trees. now that he's flamed out that talk has just migrated to Hodges... its the stupidest crap ever. why don't we all just nickname our players to whatever talent they might have?... why exactly should anyone care this guy is solid at calling ducks? maybe Josh Allen can play a mean piano. can we nickname him Josh "the piano man" Allen?....

so freaking stupid. 

I’ve also noticed by the frequent sideline shots of Ben during the Stiller games that he’s slowly morphed into Matt Patricia 

• Haha (+1) 7

13 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

I'd like to see both Yeldon and Duke Williams active this game...Both of them would give Josh an outlet on the blitz. If that means putting Gore on inactives...fine

agreed..gore doesn't offer as much as what yeldon could in the passing game.  I think they are missing a big opportunity with him sitting

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

so freaking stupid. 

The Big Pianist?

14 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Steelers defense will shut down our offense and the Duck will throw up prayers And get pass interference calls all game.  I can see it now 

We have one huge advantage against the Steelers.  They like to play zone and not so great with man to man.  A couple of weeks ago we were discussing the long pass from Josh to Brown and whether it was a true deep ball.  My point is that there are situations when Josh is going to need to loft the ball and drop it in to receivers which is why those throws are a different type and hitting a 35 yards down field with a frozen rope is not the same thing.  Yesterday, the ravens played press man to man.  The way to beat that coverage is over the top.  Our receivers DID beat it consistently early in that game...and Josh could not hit them.  I think that such coverage is going to continue to be trouble for Josh for a while.

But that is not what the Steelers do (at least not historically...as I have not watched them much this year).  Josh is a competitor...will come out angry and if he faces zone, he will be able to pick it apart with strong and accurate throws in between the seems.  I expect to see good josh this weekend.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1