Week 15: Bills at Steelers on SNF

YoloinOhio

This game to me is 50/50. Like everyone else I think our D will do well against their O. I just don't trust the Bills O against their D. They also have better ST. I see this as a 20-17 type of game but it's anybody's guess who wins. It will be nice to see the Bills on SNF again.

10 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

Allen has yet to beat a playoff team in his career

Drew Lock today went on the road and beat a playoff team putting up 300+ yards. 

These takes are soooooo stupid. 

You are making a horrible name for yourself.

• Thank you (+1) 3

I had no feeling for yesterday’s game ahead of time.  Had hope we’d make it a game, and we did.

As for the Steelers, I am incredibly nervous and feel we have the potential to lose by a few TD’s.  Josh has to be on his game and Brown needs to be reintroduced into then offense.  Need to go deep and connect to open the field and get the short passing game and running game going.  Stretching the field will also reduce the 7 man rush.  Need to control the LOS, which will be very difficult against their defense.      

Win one and in.  If we lose to the Steelers, have to win against the patsies or jets.  Like our odds of getting the one win, but want to get in now and not the last game of the season.

Hate the game was flexed to Sunday night.

• Like (+1) 1

Before anyone asks about this weeks uniform combo. The Bills will be wearing white. Its depends on if its white on white (throwbacks or current) or white over blue. Steelers already announced they are going with their usual black over yellow.

http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=weekly&year=2019&week=15&league=NFL

4 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I remember the last beat the Steelers and we are in scenario(Bledsoe sends his regards). Has me scared.. ?

This is the revenge tour season. Giants, Skins, Cowboys, Steelers. The curse will lift, fear not.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Before anyone asks about this weeks uniform combo. The Bills will be wearing white. Its depends on if its white on white (throwbacks or current) or white over blue. Steelers already announced they are going with their usual black over yellow.

http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=weekly&year=2019&week=15&league=NFL

Oh my God.    Seriously?   that's a BLANK template

Patience Grasshopper. With time comes knowledge 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

11 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

I’d trade offensive skill  position players with TEN all day. They’re big and physical , winning 50/50 balls and the RB is a beast. Nothing finesse about them. Bills are a long way from that on O, I’m afraid. 

This.   Beane screwed the pooch by not drafting AJ brown or Deebo while also getting outbid for Sanders.   

Any of the 3 would help this offense a ton 

49 minutes ago, Greg S said:

This game to me is 50/50. Like everyone else I think our D will do well against their O. I just don't trust the Bills O against their D. They also have better ST. I see this as a 20-17 type of game but it's anybody's guess who wins. It will be nice to see the Bills on SNF again.

so, it could go either way?

• Haha (+1) 1

Get the win. Lock up the playoffs with 2 Games left in Season on Sunday Night football. 

will be nice with games left in season seeing the Locked Playoffs checkmark in standings with 2 games left 

Edited by MAJBobby

6 hours ago, mykidsdad said:

Willie Parker and Mark Maddox. Bad memories.  

Bad memories indeed. Parker and Tommy Maddox. Bills were win and in and Pittsburgh was resting their starters. In Buffalo the Bills went into the 4th with the lead but gave up 13 points and lost by 5. One of the worst losses in a history of bad losses and the reason I'm not so thrilled that everyone seems so confident about this current "beat Pittsburgh and you're in" game....

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200501020buf.htm

• Like (+1) 1