Is the Steelers game this week the biggest of the season?

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

we don't have the tiebreaker with the titans lol

if we both go 9-7 we are out, their SOS and conference record is better

Bills need one more win. They get that luxury from stacking wins all season. Just one more and they’re in. 

41 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

only if the raiders finish 8-8. if the raiders finish 9-7 for some reason we are out and titans take our spot. 

Bills could miss the playoffs  IF they don’t win another game, yes. We get it. 

5 minutes ago, Dr Krentist said:

Pats have to lose to the Bills of course, and lose to either the Bengals or Dolphins. Bills have to win out.

Those two games the Patriots* have with the Bengals & Dolphins are not automatic wins anymore.

We've seen how the Dolphins appear to not be tanking anymore, and the Bengals have been very tough the last 4 weeks.

I thought the Dallas game was the turning point for the whole team esp the Offense but today was ugly. The Pittsburgh game is going to be huge and we really need to get our swagger back to beat them in their house (crap backup Qbs or not).  Makes me even more incensed that we lost to that team of DBAGS in Cleveland!

Edited by Livinginthepast

1 hour ago, Magox said:

Steelers are going to be tough.  Their defense is legit and will make it tough on Allen.

Yup.  Can't believe how many people here are overlooking Pittsburgh.  This is a franchise that shows up for big games.  You better believe they will be ready to play.

Just now, KD in CA said:

Yup.  Can't believe how many people here are overlooking Pittsburgh.  This is a franchise that shows up for big games.  You better believe they will be ready to play.

Agreed. I’ve thought this game will be a loss for weeks now, and I’ve seen nothing to make me feel differently about it. Steelers D is worst type of matchup for the Bills offense. 

2 hours ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

After watching all of the Steelers game they are not good. If the Bills can’t beat them we don’t deserve the playoffs. 

their D is nasty, likely best in nfl.     Has kept them in playoff contention.  Multiple sacks and turnovers every week.  We struggle against good D.    This will be a low scoring, field position, turnover decided game. 

16 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Agreed. I’ve thought this game will be a loss for weeks now, and I’ve seen nothing to make me feel differently about it. Steelers D is worst type of matchup for the Bills offense. 

I think we can win, but our O has to cash it in and not just get FG’s when approaching the red zone. 

I will be stunned if the Bills beat Pittsburgh IN Pittsburgh, on national tv, in primetime. People are taking this game way to light. The Steelers are a good team. You also are never going to get a call in their house. It’s going to be like when you play at New England and the refs are basically on their team. If the Bills somehow win this game with all that’s on the line...it will be the single most impressive win in the 21st century for the Bills. It would just be the icing on top of an amazing season but I’m certainly not over confident. The Steelers defense will make Josh Allen’s day miserable and they will create scoring opportunities on their own. The Bills and Steelers are very similar but that team is going to be turned up under the lights at home. Hopefully the Bills can rise to the occasion.

• Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

And NE and Baltimore have demonstrated how to beat Allen if your defense has the horses, which Pittsburgh's does.

I'd expect our defense to play well but they aren't going to shut out Pittsburgh at home.  This game has 20-17 written all over it.

8 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

And NE and Baltimore have demonstrated how to beat Allen if your defense has the horses, which Pittsburgh's does.

I'd expect our defense to play well but they aren't going to shut out Pittsburgh at home.  This game has 20-17 written all over it.

I'll ask the same thing I've asked to all the other concerneds: How will Duck Dodgers move the ball on us?

16 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Biggest game of the season so far.  But if we beat the Steelers in week 15, the biggest game of the season then becomes week 16 against the Patriots* for the AFCE lead

that's not correct unless youre assuming a patriots loss to cincy for some reason?

I don't think Hodges moves the ball against us, plus we'll take away Connors.  JuJu won't be enough to buoy their offense.

Pitt's D is respectable, but I think we'll be able to move the ball against them.  Bills 24  Pitt 9