Is the Steelers game this week the biggest of the season?

42 minutes ago, Braedenstearns said:

A win against the Steelers guarantees us a playoff spot. Seeing they are right under us along with Titians (who we already have the tie breaker with) having a tie breaker with Steelers would be just as important

Bill have to win 1 of next three and they are in. 

so now they are playing win and in games the rest of the season 

Just now, Whitey13 said:

What am I looking at? Pitt only has 14 games and you have us losing out which is not how we are making the playoffs. Try again 

can you read? the whole point of the argument is if the titans, bills, and raiders all finish 9-7 they take our spot

Steelers aren't even in this argument 

17 minutes ago, zevo said:

Can we still win the division?

yes. 

win out and NE lose two of three

Just now, Penfield45 said:

can you read? the whole point of the argument is if the titans, bills, and raiders all finish 9-7 they take our spot

we have tie breaker on Titans 

2 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

God your thick. Original argument is we have a tie breaker over the titans. Your scenario is a 3 way tie so different criteria are used. 

I can read, sorry I didnt try and make up random scenarios to try and prove my point 

36 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

go check again. 

remember in 2017 we had the same record with the chargers who crushed us? we got in ahead of them. 

We have the worst SOS in the NFL this season, we aren't winning any tiebreakers this year, its 10 wins or bust for us. 9-7 gets you nowhere. 

2017 was a 3 way tie, San Diego, Balt ,and Buffalo  so then head to head goes out and don't think we even played Baltimore.

Having said that, the likelihood of the last playoff spot coming down to only two teams tied at 9-7 is fairly low IMO.  So good chance head to head does go out the window. At 10 wins not as likely to se three teams tied at that record.

Likely Indy loses next week, Oak has a good chance of winning out as far as teams they are playing.  But they've also lost three straight,. so who knows.  Tenn may lose all three or win only one remaining game.

Even if Buffalo loses the next two and beats the Jets' they are very likely  in.  Supposed it's possible to have a 4 way tie between Buffalo, Texans, Tenn, and Pitt, at that point, who knows who's in and out.??