Bills could have clinched a playoff spot today with a win

21 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Yeah. The Patriots are pulling out trick plays and relying on special teams to try to claw out wins. Our reign begins next year fully.

Incorrect. Bills only clinch with win over Steelers. Single win over NE or NYJ does not clinch.

Bills clinch with a win, even if it’s in week 17 vs NYJ. That wasn’t the case last week, so HOU losing to DEN plus OAK, IND losing must have changed things. Bills control their destiny, needing just a win in last 3 weeks. 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

I totally get what you are saying.  I disagree with the sentiment that Baltimore isnt that good.  Years of the Bills sucking might be causing you to frame your argument in a way that diminishes the Ravens.  The Ravens are very good, the Bills showed they can play with the best team in the league.  Still have miles to go on offense but I think today shows that the Bills aren't the same old Bills.   

That is correct. 

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, class_of_2012 said:

The Bills could have clinched a playoff spot today with a win and Houston, Oakland, and Indianapolis losses. At the start of today, I said there is no chance all three of those teams lose. Well, the impossible happened, and they did. Except Buffalo failed to keep its end of the bargain. What's worse, New England is losing to the Chiefs currently. We had our shot at the division, and we blew it. I don't think Baltimore is that good.

I have no doubt in my mind that we will see Baltimore again. I only pray that we find a way to get revenge!

• Like (+1) 1

I have a bad feeling we are going to lose these next two games. Seems like the Steelers always have our number including when they played 3rd stringers to keep us out of the playoffs. I’m 30, but I can’t remember the last time the Bills beat the Steelers. 

Having the the last game being a win and in against the Jets scares me. Especially because we knocked them out a few years ago. 

Does anyone one else feel this way?

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

I have a bad feeling we are going to lose these next two games. Seems like the Steelers always have our number including when they played 3rd stringers to keep us out of the playoffs. I’m 30, but I can’t remember the last time the Bills beat the Steelers. 

Having the the last game being a win and in against the Jets scares me. Especially because we knocked them out a few years ago. 

Does anyone one else feel this way?

i do 

• Like (+1) 1